SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

It takes getting used to but I like the Medevil Economy mod.  It makes some of the other prices a bit off, however.  I set the carriages to 75, 150, 300, and 600 and tripled the room rental prices (though they max at 250), but does anyone know if a mod to adjust training costs?

edit:  Since I'm asking, has anyone played with the xp given in CCR?  I'm level 12 but at 53 smithing already (began at 15), and feel as though I really haven't done to much.  Crafted Northgirl, lots of leather, my pouches, and broke down a fair amount of steel weapons.  Upgraded my gear also, I suppose, but I'm already able to make flawless gear.  I was going to switch to the alternate xp and drop the tanning rack and smelter down to 0.2.  Has anyone else played with these options?

yes i was thinking the other day that carriage prices needed tweaking. I decided to drop the XP gain to 0.2 cos I felt I was leveling Smiting too quickly. You could always just put them at 0 so you get no xp gain from breaking down stuff. This was what Neo originally had but i felt weird you got no XP that why I changed it.

I do have crash fixes installed. When I check the property of the dll (I assume you mean the CrashFixPlugin one) there is no Unblock option.

Originally I had all the skse plugins all installed through MO... are we just supposed to put them in Data?

No only the d3dx9_42.dll from the SKSE Plugin Preloader needs to be placed in the Skyrim directory.

I had a question about the [skyTEST - Realistic Animals and Predators] mod.

The SRLE mentions an optional file that some find useful that's on the SRLE page to curb spawn points.  I'm curious if people prefer using this in general or not.

I do but then i am Bias. you can use which ever one you want but the reduce spawn should help reduce spawns inside town such as Riverwood. It was as done because of SkyTest stupid aggro system.

... wait.  I'm on NARC - No Animals Report Crime. The SRLE says to use 4 different main files, but everything on the mod page says to use one main ONLY.  I'm confused.

yes take everything I say conflicts are then sorted in the CR. Best not to question the insanity of her Dark Ladyship hehehe

i know this might be answered and considered old but i wanted to know why Caranthir Tower Reborn was removed

did it have a conflict or something?

Caranthir Tower Reborn was pulled cos I decided we didn't really need yet another house mod in the guide.

Ok next issue the SkyUI - show armor slots - updated - Frostfall patch looks like it is required for that mod to work properly with Frostfall. Now since the mod author is removed the comment section we can't ask her why she pulled it. I will try and reach out to her/him. failing that we are left with 2 options (1 of which could be considered a bit dodgy and bound to get me told off.)

1. We pull the mod.

2. I do have it so i could upload the Frostfall patch Via my Dropbox. :whistling:

or

3 someone else remakes the patch from scratch and then I can upload that to my Nexus page :;):

Hey guys, any reason for the legacy patches merged to include IWIA patch, Heavyarmoury patch and Dawnguardarsenal patch as separate files? If we're doing the merge ourselves, is it ok to just put the HA+IW+IA+DG patch into the merge, or is that file bugged? The same with WAF_CCR_CCOF patch.

Another question, the BCS - TCIY patch I had to fetch from the BCS patches page but it requires BCS as master (and in our case BCS included in LOTD), so I can't include it in my merge... Is there another version specifically for LOTD that I'm unaware of?

What about Isharas_TNB_LOTD addon patch, which isn't listed in the guide, is it no longer needed?

And I know you don't have BS:Bruma in the list, so it's not really like I'm asking for support but if anyone tested this, do you think it's ok to merge the airship and archaeology patches (that add new destinations to the airship) into the DBM patch merge? They seem to be pretty unrelated, so I wouldn't expect conflicts.

Edited by godescalcus

Ok guys just overhauled the enb installation section let know what you think or if i missed something. I have also decided to removed ENB Organizer I don't use it and never have so there is really no point me supporting it.

If you're removing ENB Organizer, then the section on Vivivian ENB in the main guide needs to be updated for it's still using it.

If you're removing ENB Organizer, then the section on Vivivian ENB in the main guide needs to be updated for it's still using it.

already taken care of that.

Hey guys, any reason for the legacy patches merged to include IWIA patch, Heavyarmoury patch and Dawnguardarsenal patch as separate files? If we're doing the merge ourselves, is it ok to just put the HA+IW+IA+DG patch into the merge, or is that file bugged? The same with WAF_CCR_CCOF patch.

I can't see why do just double check conflicts.

Another question, the BCS - TCIY patch I had to fetch from the BCS patches page but it requires BCS as master (and in our case BCS included in LOTD), so I can't include it in my merge... Is there another version specifically for LOTD that I'm unaware of?

pretty sure that covered by LOTD.

What about Isharas_TNB_LOTD addon patch, which isn't listed in the guide, is it no longer needed?.

I don't remember ever using or needed that patch.

godescalcus hi! Yes you can merge the archaeology patches together or into the LOTD merge patch. First clean errors (safe to remove according to pickysaurus as they were accidentally left behind), as well as relic hunter start and new treasures if using. Personally i don't in case of updates..they both fairly new(last two). HA+IW+IA+DG + WAF_CCR_CCOF were always the original versions used by Sirjesto in the LOTD patch built by him for this guide

Berndaroy

Not very important, but Enhanced Blood textures' bsa can be removed after installation, it only contains old brawl bug patch.

From EBT's description page :

The bsa only contains jonwd7's brawl bug patch. You can remove it to use the standalone patch instead or if another mod has also included the

patch, such as SKYRE.

godescalcus hi! Yes you can merge the archaeology patches together or into the LOTD merge patch. First clean errors (safe to remove according to pickysaurus as they were accidentally left behind), as well as relic hunter start and new treasures if using. Personally i don't in case of updates..they both fairly new(last two). HA+IW+IA+DG + WAF_CCR_CCOF were always the original versions used by Sirjesto in the LOTD patch built by him for this guide

Berndaroy

Hi Berndaroy, I did merge all of what you mentioned except for the relic hunter start, Madmasker and Solitude Skyway, for these three mods have navmeshes and merge plugins pops a message saying they have to be rebuilt in the CK. Here's my full list of merged patches:

DBM_CRF_Patch.esp

DBM_DPA_Patch.esp
DBM_HelgenReborn_Patch.esp
DBM_ImmersiveCreatures_Patch.esp
DBM_MAS_Patch.esp
DBM_RoyalArmory_Patch.esp
DBM_VigilantPatch.esp
TCIY-BCP Patch.esp
DBM_AOS_Patch.esp
DBM_CACO_Patch.esp
DBM_HA+IW+IA+DG_Patch.esp
DBM_DDL_MIL+OAP_Patch.esp
DBM_WAF_CCF_CCOR_Patch.esp
DBM_AmuletsOfSkyrim_Patch.esp
DBM_TreasureHunt_Patch.esp
DBM_ArtifactsOfBoethiah_Patch.esp
DBM_SkyrimUnderground_Patch.esp
DBM_DBR_Patch.esp
Isharas_TNB_LoTD_Addon.esp
LOTD Airship and Archaeology Patch - Wyrmstooth.esp
LOTD Airship and Archaeology Patch - Bruma.esp
LOTD Airship and Archaeology Patch - Clockwork.esp
DBM_ESFCompanions_Patch.esp
DBM_Arnima_Patch.esp
DBM_ImmersiveJewelry_Addon.esp
DBM_SCRR_Patch.esp

The last four I may not merge as they go into the bashed patch. Yes, I do have all those treasure hunts and quest mods installed. I crammed up everything that LOTD supports directly or has a patch for. Except Undeath. And Immersive Horses ;)

Edited by godescalcus

godescalcus hi! "relic hunter start, Madmasker and Solitude Skyway, for these three mods have navmeshes and merge plugins pops a message saying they have to be rebuilt in the CK." Yes i have had that in my other merges as well...and tried the espify masters etc, load ck and save etc in my previous game, but that brought  on a whole lot of other issues...especially with LOTD loading in ck(to big data or some such warning from ck). I raised it with Sirjesto and he said not to worry about those navmesh warnings from the merge tool...and i must admit i found little or no problems in regards to it. Madmasker and Skyway I've merged, as said before, the only ones i haven't are relic hunter, fossils and new treasure but only to allow for updating or until stable. If you wish to be certain drop a spoiler to Sirjesto on patch central..He has ALWAYS BEEN A GENTLEMAN in helping and responding....PS how do you highlight a previous post into your new post...can't quiet figure it out?