SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Well... I'm willing to make patches for stuff that would be unbalanced, it's even part of why i didn't go for SRLE Extended Reqtified as patches for Morrowloot are way easier to make than patches for Requiem. That being said i can probably make patches for SRLE Extended LoTD if none are available, i was just curious if somebody has already done work in the same direction as it would considerably reduce the amount of time and work i'll have to put on this.

I am afraid none exist anymore (at least I don't have any).

• +1 2

Have you guys tried Rigmor of Bruma with this build? I know it's been briefly referred to way back. I've been playing it along with the rest and it showed no conflicts at all, so far - as long as you load it last. However strange it may be, leaving it where loot puts it leads to ctd on load. The author emphasizes the need to load it last (don't they all?) so I was afraid it would be prone to conflicts but no, it has run perfectly so far with the rest of the '450. You guys would certainly be able to figure out in greater detail if it does conflict and how to fix it. It sets a few global conditions that, while not physically stopping you from doing whatever you want while playing the mod's questline, do force you to adapt things, in a fun way. Example (spoiler ahead):

the Thalmor are always hostile to you till you finish Rigmor's LOOONG questline, and that puts your main quest on hold if you hadn't gone to the Embassy earlier. If you're like me and prefer to avoid fast travel, it'll make you pay more attention to exploring and minor quests that you can still do while playing the mod. At some point, the Empire and all empire-alligned holds are also hostile to you (you're a wanted person). That will eventually revert and the only condition in place will be the Thalmor's hostility, preventing you from advancing the main quest. For me, it's more fun than simply putting a timer to delay things. It does interfere in other ways, for example, if you try to go to Markarth's court you'll be attacked by the two Thalmor guards (but anyone else will just stand by and watch). Ancano in the college of Winterhold, however, is not hostile. I think it's fun and different. There are a lot of battles that prove challenging at lower levels.

Look, no we haven't, mainly cause I think there's enough Gameplay and Quest Mods in there already. However, it is a good, even great mod and if you're enjoying it and it plays ok, then more power to you. :)

[NARC - No Animals Report Crimes]
CORE
 NARC - No Animals Report Crimes - 1.2 - by Pharros

Files to download :

• MAIN FILES - NARC, NARC - Deadly Dragons, NARC - Falskaar, NARC - SkyTEST
  • MISCELLANEOUS - NARC - Deadly Dragons Consistency Patch, NARC - Falskaar Consistency Patch, NARC - Immersive Horses Consistency Patch, NARC - Skyrim Immersive Creatures Consistency Patch

Is it necessary to install these mods as separate mods in left pane of MO or should they be merged?

CORE

Files to download :

• MISCELLANEOUS - NARC - Deadly Dragons Consistency Patch, NARC - Falskaar Consistency Patch, NARC - Immersive Horses Consistency Patch, NARC - Skyrim Immersive Creatures Consistency Patch

Is it necessary to install these mods as separate mods in left pane of MO or should they be merged?

That one is up to you but bear in mind that all of the esp's from NARC will be merged together using Merge Plugins later on. Both me and Lexy do have all these seperate but then we're quite anal.

Curious, what's the long answer?

Well since I am no longer activity playing Skyrim due to being very busy with work at the moment plus Lexy has decided to go on a Skyrim vacation we both don't have the time to test and sort out issues that might arise from such a big mod being installed in what is arguably a stable guide (some might disagree over balance).

Plus there is the VRAM issue for Window 10 users (which I Understand maybe sorted soon thou.)

Nozzer has also made it clear that he doesn't really want anymore quest mods in the guide as again there are quite a few and since he is currently looking after things I am say NO but he may have a differing opinon so if he wants to add it that will be up to him to sort out.

Ha, I get it.  Just wanted to know if I should hold off or if I'm on my own with that.

for now your on your own but again Nozzer might have different opinons then me so ball is in his court on this one.

Edited by Darth_mathias

As with Darth NO. Just going to make the guide way to big. It's on the verge of being too big now. But it is stable and I'd sooner not mess with it. Any changes that do happen will be more tinkering a round the edges and fixing new versions, in the main.

Of course, feel free to try and shoehorn it in yourself and see what happens. It looks like it's a fine mod. Just don't have the space, really.

CORE

Files to download :

And cause I'm a weirdo and do things differently... I merged the main files into one and the Misc's into another, cause they're all patches.

The take away is it really doesn't matter. If you want to see everything separated that's fine. If not, that's also fine.

Edited by Nozzer66

Darth hi! As for the "Plus there is the VRAM issue for Window 10 users (which I Understand maybe sorted soon thou.)".....as i understand microsoft have made the fix and is being tested for win 10 only..the rest of us with win 8/8.1 must just suck it

Berndaroy

Darth hi! As for the "Plus there is the VRAM issue for Window 10 users (which I Understand maybe sorted soon thou.)".....as i understand microsoft have made the fix and is being tested for win 10 only..the rest of us with win 8/8.1 must just suck it

Berndaroy

Yes, I am aware of the fix. I believe it is currently in the pre-release test stage which means you need to sign up to get it. So hopefully it will filter down to a general release soon. Once it does that will finally solve a lot of the VRAM issues for all Windows 10 users.