SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

With RDO, yeah go for it, looks pretty much plug and play. However note with this new version the patches are now rolled into the main file installer, so there's only the need to grab the main file. I haven't updated the guide yet cause I want to do everything at once.

I'm testing RS Children as the install and merge instructions will need to change and changes to patches may need to be made. 

Edited by Nozzer66

Lexy tsk, tsk, tsk, the itch is still there, the old shacking of the hands, the nervous energy .....LOL. No its always lovely to hear from you, Darth and our hard to find leader..though living on the back end of the world its understandable i guess (only teasing Nozzer)

Berndaroy

Lexy tsk, tsk, tsk, the itch is still there, the old shacking of the hands, the nervous energy .....LOL. No its always lovely to hear from you, Darth and our hard to find leader..though living on the back end of the world its understandable i guess (only teasing Nozzer)

Berndaroy

lol yes this addiction we call modding is hard to break luckily Darth has stripped out the office and pack up the PC so I can't do anything going cold turkey is the way to break this addiction. We're finally sorting the girls there own bedroom so no more sleeping in the same room as me and Darth.

I was just poking my nose in to see what's been going on.

We need to setup MA (Modders anonymous). I'll Start my name is DarkladyLexy and I have a Modding addicition it has been 9 days since I last downloaded and installed a mod :bleh: .

Edited by DarkladyLexy

This is correct behaviour just recheck after renaming it.

Post merge rename the output file RealisticWaterTwo - Merged.esp to RealisticWaterTwo.esp to retain compatibility with patches

Does it matter where I do this step at?  Within MO or is there a way to edit the esp name from Merge Plugins after creating the merge?  

Yes it is always wonderful to have your sanctuary back, and the kids their own room..before you know it they will be asking for the car keys, money to go to university etc. My daughter spent a year in Aussie Land Perth for a year at varsity, and took some getting used to having the house to ourselves and getting to know one another again (so to speak).....as for MA i tend to be the STRONG SILENT ONE..crying in my own little corner..an island to the world LOL..have a wonderful day :clap:

Berndaroy

Post merge rename the output file RealisticWaterTwo - Merged.esp to RealisticWaterTwo.esp to retain compatibility with patches

Does it matter where I do this step at?  Within MO or is there a way to edit the esp name from Merge Plugins after creating the merge?  

Was i supposed to do the renaming before exiting merge plugins tool? If so can i still rename the esp from outside merge plugins from MO?