SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Is there a video guide or step by step guide to using relinker?  I don't understand if I'm supposed to type in each merged mod name or one at a time or what? 

All you should have to do is run the executable, enter the path to your Mod Organizer directory, and then the path to your mods directory.  The tool automatically detects which folders represent merges, because Merge Plugins Standalone creates a subfolder called /merge/.  After the tool runs you should get a message saying it finished, and then close the window, that's all there is to it.

Was i supposed to do the renaming before exiting merge plugins tool? If so can i still rename the esp from outside merge plugins from MO?

No. Do the merge, close Merge Plugins, and do the renaming either via MO's filetree tab or via Windows Explorer.

Is there a video guide or step by step guide to using relinker?  I don't understand if I'm supposed to type in each merged mod name or one at a time or what? 

No, just use windows explorer and browse to the correct place.

Just noticed that the guide has been updated on the 9th of July, but when I go to the History link, the last change is 26 of June.

Has something changed, that I am not aware of?

No that the usual problem of the date on the wiki self-updating. You will also notice that every one of the Wikis (and Paul and JD for that matter) that I have created are self updating every 24 hours even thou they haven't actually been edited. No one has been able to help get to the bottom of this problem it is really annoying all i now it has somethngs to do with the magic words in the timestamp but they have been confirm to be correct.

Edited by Darth_mathias

Museum - some of the items won't be accepted into their display slot (in my case, for example, I remember Angi's bow but I think it's not the only case. There's also one "goldbrand replica" that comes back to my inventory after I place it in a normal rack, any rack, or wall-mounted weapon plaque, not just in the Museum). I should mention that I've improved Angi's bow in the grinding wheel, does that replace the original id for a new id, thus making it not acceptable by in the museum script? And I couldn't find a place for the weapons that the jarls reward you with when you become thane (maybe they're not "historically significant" but as unique items it would be fun to display them together).

This mod is huge!

I have an issue with forgotten cities I think.

Since it links the ragged trousers and possibily other armors to a "zombie-mesh" , npcs in the game wearing that kind of stuff ending having a noticeable neck seam, the "zombie armor" has 100 weight but the npcs not, so they end up with heads smallers than the body

is it normal ?

Edited by Monobloc

I followed Gopher's installation video to get Enderal and Skyrim running on separate MO profiles. Soon after, I started following the SRLE guide with my Skyrim data files being installed through MO due to the dual profiles. However, now that I'm at the cleaning stage of SRLE, my plugins aren't being backed up and I can't tell if my updated ESMs are being saved.

So I'm not sure if I should just skip this step or attempt to resolve this issue. I think cleaning the ESMs are pretty important though, so I'd prefer to resolve this.

I followed Gopher's installation video to get Enderal and Skyrim running on separate MO profiles. Soon after, I started following the SRLE guide with my Skyrim data files being installed through MO due to the dual profiles. However, now that I'm at the cleaning stage of SRLE, my plugins aren't being backed up and I can't tell if my updated ESMs are being saved.
So I'm not sure if I should just skip this step or attempt to resolve this issue. I think cleaning the ESMs are pretty important though, so I'd prefer to resolve this.

OK, so I just want to be sure you are running 2 seperate installs of MO? cos if not you really should be.

You really should clean the ESMs otherwise bugs will appear. Personally, I have never actually cleaned my ESMs through MO I know STEP suggests this and that why we do also but I have always cleaned my ESMs right after installing vaniila Skyrim and even before downloading MO that way the ESMs are clean right from the get go (cos why would you even want dirty vaniilia ESMs in the first place). 

Edited by Darth_mathias

Easy way to know is run LOOT that will tell you if they are still dirty.