SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

I was in the same situation, in my playtrough as relic hunter.

Have you done the other part of the first LOTD quest, getting the dragonstone?

This started the main quest properly for me.

EDIT: Additionally, have you done all the Alternate Start stuff in Helgen?

Triggered both cave ins? Sent either the Stormcloak guy or Legion guy to Riverwood?

I didn't do the dragonstone, just the alternate start in helgen + I saved hadvar (the legion guy)

I don't think getting the dragonstone will solve the issue since it's related to that giant event I think, whiterun will stay locked.

Edited by Monobloc

I didn't do the dragonstone, just the alternate start in helgen + I saved hadvar (the legion guy)

I don't think getting the dragonstone will solve the issue since it's related to that giant event I think, whiterun will stay locked.

I also had this happen, it seems that something causes the ESF Giant quest to not always initiate. I have not been able to reproduce the issue on a new game so I can't pin down the issue.  :wallbash: I will continue testing, In my case I do believe it was caused by updating a mod mid play. I can't say for sure but I would advise not investing too much into that play through until all is playing nicely.

Maybe, It did trigger for me tho, I found the save, I didn't pay attention because I would have never imagined such a trivial thing would affect the main questline lol.

They basically killed the giant in a pitch black night and I slept until morning in a bed just close to the khajiits, and they were gone, the giant body stood there all the time, but it was too late, I played and played oblivious to the consequences lol.

Not a huge problem tho I didn't do much, just wandered doing bouty quests for gold.

--- on another note I also have some dialogues soft locking sometimes, it's troublesome for unique choices they disappear like they went through but they didn't, the npc stays silent and it doesn't move on, like lucia asking for a coin, i click on it, nothing happens, i have to exit the dialogue and it's considered done, even if it wasn't.

As far as I can remember, it is ultra-incompatible with everything. :D Might be my mind playing tricks on me, though.

I remember reading about a Special Edition rework which had reduced functionality with better stability (due to not having SKSE64), but the original one was one naughty mod.

I tried it once but broke one of the quests (I could console through).

It was predating my time with LOTD, so I can not comment on that field.

TLDR: dunno lol. Probably better to stay away and look for alternatives.

• +1 1

I have not tried CWO with LOTD but Last time played CWO I managed to break a game so bad that character refused to load at all and so I had to abandon it. Since this guide is very script heavy and that mod is very flakey I seriously can NOT recommend using it so i fyou choose to install it you're on your own.

I have not tried CWO with LOTD but Last time played CWO I managed to break a game so bad that character refused to load at all and so I had to abandon it. Since this guide is very script heavy and that mod is very flakey I seriously can NOT recommend using it so i fyou choose to install it you're on your own.

Noted, I decided against it given there is no more support for the mod itself I don't think it is worth the potential headaches.

Hi Everyone,

Firstly I'm sorry if this has been answered already but I was wondering why certain mods (that work with LOTD) had been left out of the pack? Mods such as Artifacts: Tournament of the 10 Bloods, Amulets of Skyrim, Oblivion Artifacts Pack, Immersive Jewelry, Dev Aveza, Mad Masker and Wyrmstooth.

I'm guessing the last two are absent because they are no longer available on the Nexus but what about the others?

I have copies of all these mods and would add them to my load order (once I have followed the guide) but I'm not sure where they should go in my load order and whether they will cause problems or conflicts with the finely tuned guide. Can anyone help me?

Because we can't fit in every single mod. That's why.

Post Installation: The CWIELnFXPatch.esp installed earlier needs to be made compatible with the latest version of ELFX by doing the following:

1. Open TES5Edit and load ONLY CWIELnFXPatch.esp.
  2. Navigate to CWIELnFXPatch.esp\ CELL \ Block 4\ Sub-Block 5 \ 000CAB92 <WinterholdCollegeArchMageQuarters> \ Temporary\ 0403D42F <FarmInteriorLight01>.
  3. Right Click and Select Change FormID.
  4. Enter xx1670C3 into the box (xx refers to the same number as EnhancedLightsandFX.esp replace the xx part with these 2 number).
  5. Close TES5Edit and save changes.

JUST REMEMBER THE FORMID'S CHANGE NEED TO BASICALLY POINT TO EnhancedLightsandFX.esp IF IT JUST GREEN YOU'RE GOOD TO GO.

Not sure i'm understanding what FormID for EnchanedLightsandFX.esp i'm looking for.  Is it the load order number when you start TES5Edit or something else?

When you start XEdit and click the CWIELnFX Patch it will load that esp and all it's masters in a list on the Left Hand Side (LHS).

It'll look something like:

(00) Skyrim.esm

(01) Update.esm 

(02) Dragonborn.esm 

etc.

The two numbers you want the the ones that are in front of EnhancedLightsAndFX.esp on the LHS. In my experience it's TYPICALLY 04. But check to be sure. It may be 05 in some cases.

Edited by Nozzer66

Hey, guys, could you please help me with an issue? I've gone through the guide meticulously three times, trying to follow every step as precisely as possible but I still have a problem with draugr weapons: they are simply too strong, their values are even higher than the orcish weapons' ones. It looks like a leveled list related problem or something concernign the bashed patch. This was the only issue I encountered with all the mods installed. Everything else works just fine. Since I'm no modding expert i would like to know what I can do to fix this. Thanks!

Edited by Faneros

Hey, guys, could you please help me with an issue? I've gone through the guide meticulously three times, trying to follow every step as precisely as possible but I still have a problem with draugr weapons: they are simply too strong, their values are even higher than the orcish weapons' ones. It looks like a leveled list related problem or something concernign the bashed patch. This was the only issue I encountered with all the mods installed. Everything else works just fine. Since I'm no modding expert i would like to know what I can do to fix this. Thanks!

Do you mean the Ancient Nord Weapons? Which weapons in particular are overpowered? I want to take a look. 

Edited by DiscipleDarkfriend

Do you mean the Ancient Nord Weapons? Which weapons in particular are overpowered? I want to take a look. 

Well I spent some time looking through weapons and I can find no issues with them. I mean the Draugr weapons are on par with the Orcish in some cases but so are a lot of others. In any case all of my weapons are using the values assigned by Weapons and Armor fixes remade, so I suppose they are intended that way. In all honestly I never end up using basic weapons anyway as they are seriously outclassed by most unique weapons. If they are much different, did you install another mod from outside the guide that might touch weapons?