SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

actualy this guide used RRR Enhanced and was switched to the simple version due to a conflict with LOTD on some quest. Don't know if LOTD still has that issue since i don't use Oldrim anymore but i know that RRR Enhanced can be used with this setup.

Edited by paul666root

From what I found out, changing values of these in ENB should do the trick:

AmbientLightingIntensityInteriorDay
AmbientLightingIntensityInteriorNight

The thing is, when I change them, nothing happens. No matter what I set them to, it remains exactly the same, so now I'm a little confused.

Edited by Loreth

Ok boys and gals..my first glitch found in game. Went to Riften to bee and bard and bumped into Mavis Blackbriar, and spoke to her etc...only see was totally invisible. Never had this before and only changes i have made was the new CR and Cynthia as Elisif( do prefer Tocatta as Elisif), any ideas would be appriciated

Berndaroy

Wondering if anyone has any experience on running SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn on Nvidia Quadro cards. I am asking because I just got a new mobile workstation that is pretty powerful but not a desktop... I used to mod SRLE in 2015 on my GTX 980 desktop and wanted to get back into it but on a more portable platform... Can anyone give me an idea of the performance I'd be looking at before I sink 80 hours into configuring the game? The 980 had no issues with a 2k monitor, the laptop will only be running 1080p.

Thank you much,

Brian

The specs are as follows:

Dell Mobile Precision 5520
Intel Core i7-7820HQ
NVIDIA Quadro M1200 w/4GB
32GB (2x16GB) 2400MHz DDR4 Non-ECC SDRAM
256GB M.2 PCIe Solid State Drive Class 40

Wondering if anyone has any experience on running SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn on Nvidia Quadro cards. I am asking because I just got a new mobile workstation that is pretty powerful but not a desktop... I used to mod SRLE in 2015 on my GTX 980 desktop and wanted to get back into it but on a more portable platform... Can anyone give me an idea of the performance I'd be looking at before I sink 80 hours into configuring the game? The 980 had no issues with a 2k monitor, the laptop will only be running 1080p.

Thank you much,

Brian

The specs are as follows:

Dell Mobile Precision 5520
Intel Core i7-7820HQ
NVIDIA Quadro M1200 w/4GB
32GB (2x16GB) 2400MHz DDR4 Non-ECC SDRAM
256GB M.2 PCIe Solid State Drive Class 40

Compared to 980 that's a pretty weak GPU. If you want to get an idea, it's the equivalent of 750Ti in terms of gaming performance. So I guess you would need to go with full performance versions for all mods and maybe even skip some.

I saw a few comments a month or two ago about issues with "Copy general assets" and Merge Plugins standalone as a whole not merging correctly. Was this ever a big issue during the merge step of the guide and should I do anything differently?

You should just leave the mods you're merging checked to make sure all assets load and move the esps that were included in the merges to optional ones.

Edited by Loreth

So... How hard would it be to install Morrowloot on top of it? On Dreadflopp's Modular patches page it mentions that it would be better to just use SRLE Extended LoTD and use the supplied Morrowloot patch but i've been incapable of finding such patch.