SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

That may have been the problem, I don't recall how I did it last time I went through the guide 6-8 months ago.  The most recent time I started from scratch, I had no duplicate .esps in my load order, but I was already under the impression copy assets was troublesome, so I just used the optional feature for .esps.  I think either way it's functionally equivalent, the way the mods and merges are arranged in the left pane means that there's no mesh/texture conflicts that aren't winning out properly.

JD is correct we do actaully say to merge Updates with the main mod however the only mod I have personally found trobulesome with MP is ã€DSAMG】Dragon Soul Absorb More Glorious for some reason it won't copy all the assets even thou Mator says it merges everything as it should but it doesn't for me (never figured out why) that why I said to leave it active post merge.

Edited by Darth_mathias

With RDO, yeah go for it, looks pretty much plug and play. However note with this new version the patches are now rolled into the main file installer, so there's only the need to grab the main file. I haven't updated the guide yet cause I want to do everything at once.

I'm testing RS Children as the install and merge instructions will need to change and changes to patches may need to be made. 

yeh, my game literally won't load anymore if I merge the patches. As in, the new game/ load game options won't even appear. So I'm just gonna wait on it. Also SFO releases a lower res version of tamrieltreelod.dds (2048) for people getting crashes outside of towns like Markarth.

Sorry nozzer  :unsure:

Please could you remove the mcm configuration for RDO ? Thanks a lot ::P:

I wasn't meaning you Monobloc. :) I was having a little dig at Lexy. :) But thanks dude, appreciated. :) You get a plus for that.

yeh, my game literally won't load anymore if I merge the patches. As in, the new game/ load game options won't even appear. So I'm just gonna wait on it. Also SFO releases a lower res version of tamrieltreelod.dds (2048) for people getting crashes outside of towns like Markarth.

Does for me. I would suggest you look at your merges.

I wasn't meaning you Monobloc. :) I was having a little dig at Lexy. :) But thanks dude, appreciated. :) You get a plus for that.

lol see guys this is what I have to put up with I ask nicely and show Nozzer some sweet Orc love and he has a dig at me he just as bad as Darth I am now going to go cry in my corner. All joking aside you're wonderful Nozzer.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

Hi again! Is it alright for me to install the optional skin mods despite going with option 1 for the NPC Retextures section? Also, I've just installed the RS Children mod, but the ESPs have been changed recently. Should I just wait on the update to the guide or progress through it and update it later? Thanks in advance!

• +1 1

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85334

This mod is said to be better than verdant, what do you guys think ?

I looked at this on SSE and really liked a lot and hoped it would be back ported so yes worth a look. I do like Verdant but it has some major annoyances that needs the CK to properly fix it.

Oh now I wish the office wasn't in such disarry so i could take a look at this. MUST RESIST MOD URGES.

it is better than verdant.

so is Unbelievable Grass Two.

I thought Unbelievable Grass Two had been pulled?