SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

For what it's worth guys/gals, i been using relinker 44 with the SRLE Ext LOTD setup, bar AAE, Ordinator, Imperious, Disparity and NPC Retexture option 1, Minerva, Toccata plus added favorites of mine, and never had any ctd with it. Is it possible the offending script/s lie with one of those NOT used by me, and yes i use the 64-bit version

Berndaroy

Actually didn't notice before but this was added to prerequisite page of guide:

Notice:Some people are reporting issues with using this version 44 of Relinker as it's causing CTD's on startup. If this occurs for you use the older version 40.

To be honest Rayhne I'm not sure..i assume it must do. Sirjesto would be better qualified to answer that or Nozzer, Darth, Paulroot or jdsmith. Before merge plugin tool came out this is how Neovalen instructed us to do merges, he than changed to the tool, so it must do the same as merge tool. By the way do you run Merge tool through MO or separately(out side of) as MO only deals with 32- bit and not 64- bit? I can't figure why you are having these problems as i have never had them except when i accidentally tried merging two of the same plugins(original and update) together and merge tool went a little ape...any way i hope i haven't caused confusion i just thought that if the tool isn't working for you xedit would be the only option...just a random thought you are not trying to build SRLE Ext LOTD on SSE?

Berndaroy

No SSE. I'm running it through MO, using the newest Merge Plugin but using the 32-bit Chamellion (?).

It is weird ... last time I did this, I had no problems except for the occasional error.

Edited by rayhne