SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Hey guys, first let me thank you for all the hard work put into this pack, I have waited years for a rig powerful enough to run a fully tricked out Skyrim, and this pack has let me do so with almost no issues. I do have one slight issue, however; some of the rocks in the mountains near Whiterun seem to have a weird parallax or mesh/texture mismatch bug going on (they look wavy when moving). I don't have a screenshot/video right now but can provide one if needed. I've check and rechecked my installations of anything that touches mountains and everything seems to be up to snuff. Has anyone else had this issue or can give me some guidance on troubleshooting it? Thanks!

Hey guys, first let me thank you for all the hard work put into this pack, I have waited years for a rig powerful enough to run a fully tricked out Skyrim, and this pack has let me do so with almost no issues. I do have one slight issue, however; some of the rocks in the mountains near Whiterun seem to have a weird parallax or mesh/texture mismatch bug going on (they look wavy when moving). I don't have a screenshot/video right now but can provide one if needed. I've check and rechecked my installations of anything that touches mountains and everything seems to be up to snuff. Has anyone else had this issue or can give me some guidance on troubleshooting it? Thanks!

i would start by double checking the installation of One Mountain and Northfire's Photoreal Mountains as the installation can be a bit tricky.

few little tweaks this morning:

Diversive Dragon Collection updated to version 3.

Splendor Dragons added.

1st persin candlelight fix added.

Updated the No Dragon LODs - SRLE Extended LOTD For DDC3 and Splendor.

Please note: we have left all 3 esps in the optional Folder within the mod so if for some weird reason you don't want all 3 DD, DDC 3 and Splendor you can create your own version of the No Dragon LOD - SRLE Extended LOTD.esp.

PLEASE ALSO NOTE THAT IF UPDATING DIVERSE DRAGONS TO VERSION 3 YOU REALLY NEED TO START A NEW GAME OR YOU NEED TO DISABLE DDC2 DRAGONS IN IT'S MCM BEFORE ADDING DDC3. FOR YOUR INFO YOU CAN RUN BOTH DDC2 AND DDC3 TOGETHER (I AM AS I WAS TOO LAZY TO START A NEW GAME WHEN I STARTED TESTING) BUT THERE IS REALLY NO POINT.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

Hey, sorry if this has been asked already.

From the Gemling Queen Jewelry mod description:

"Update 27 January 2015: The weight slider fix for the Amulets of Night Power is included in the Unofficial Dawnguard Patch as of version 2.0.8 and is thus obsolete. I will remove the plugin from future updates of Gemling Queen Jewelry."

There obviously hasn't been any updates so the "GQJ_DG_vampireamuletfix.esp" file still appears to be in the archive and following instructions in the guide is still installed. Do you guys know if this is still needed since the mod itself hasn't been updated (Last update 10/11 Jan 2015), or is this the kind of fix that is completely redundant because of the updates to UDP/USLEEP and can be removed after installing the archive?

Edited by Caladcholg

Hey, sorry if this has been asked already.

From the Gemling Queen Jewelry mod description:

"Update 27 January 2015: The weight slider fix for the Amulets of Night Power is included in the Unofficial Dawnguard Patch as of version 2.0.8 and is thus obsolete. I will remove the plugin from future updates of Gemling Queen Jewelry."

There obviously hasn't been any updates so the "GQJ_DG_vampireamuletfix.esp" file still appears to be in the archive and following instructions in the guide is still installed. Do you guys know if this is still needed since the mod itself hasn't been updated (Last update 10/11 Jan 2015), or is this the kind of fix that is completely redundant because of the updates to UDP/USLEEP and can be removed after installing the archive?

I have had a look at the esp in xedit and I think it is still required as it adds an additional Race model which USLEEP does not (I be be wrong through). As this esp also gets merged into the bash patch this means there is no extra wasted esp slots so there is no harm in keeping it in. 

i would start by double checking the installation of One Mountain and Northfire's Photoreal Mountains as the installation can be a bit tricky.

Thanks for the advice, I already took a look at those two and it seems that they are installed exactly as required. Could this possibly be a problem with the merge, and if so do you have any advice on troubleshooting it (besides rebuilding the merge)? Thanks again!

Thanks for the advice, I already took a look at those two and it seems that they are installed exactly as required. Could this possibly be a problem with the merge, and if so do you have any advice on troubleshooting it (besides rebuilding the merge)? Thanks again!

it could must be honest I don't understand Parallax textures that well. there might be some overwrites from another mod which needs looking at.

Quick couple of questions guys,

Is it safe to Merge the ASIS.esp into the Bashed Patch? Is there any reason not to do this?

mmmm I have never tried it I have always ran the ASIS Skyproc Patcher post Bash patch and the resulting esp needs the bash patch as a master thus never got merged. However Wrye Bash does indeed show that it can be merged into the bash patch so I can't see why it not you would have to switch when you create the Bash patch and Run the Skyproc Patcher for ASIS

I have had a look at the esp in xedit and I think it is still required as it adds an additional Race model which USLEEP does not (I be be wrong through). As this esp also gets merged into the bash patch this means there is no extra wasted esp slots so there is no harm in keeping it in. 

Thanks for checking this for me, I appreciate it :)

This is great news! the whole "The Care Taker" idea sounds great, especially considering the number of mods the guide has already had to drop in the past due to their removal.