SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

For Real Roads:

The linked mesh fix has been uploaded to a proper Nexus page with MrTroubleMaker's permission (instead of the original MediaFire page MrTroubleMaker uploaded it to). This new Nexus page with the mesh fix is linked to by the Real Roads author in the posts section of Real Roads.

It might be worth updating the guide to reflect the new link (and "mod").

Real Roads Mesh Fix

yes it is have updated this if you already got no need to do anything as nothing has actually changed game wise.

OK so i have hit my first major CTD wall just completed the kill a bandit leader quest for the Jarl of Falkreath when had I talk to him to hand it in I CTD every single time.

Not sure what might be causing that but you could try the following in the console to finish the quest and see if it CTD's that way:

SETSTAGE Favor154 20

Not sure what might be causing that but you could try the following in the console to finish the quest and see if it CTD's that way:

SETSTAGE Favor154 20

thank SirJeto the quest was completed and i was also able to purchase the land in Falkreath of the Hearthfire house however doing means you don't get Rayya the Falkreath housecarl.

thank SirJeto the quest was completed and i was also able to purchase the land in Falkreath of the Hearthfire house however doing means you don't get Rayya the Falkreath housecarl.

Pretty sure the acquisition of the Hearthfire house and the "Thane of Falkreath" (and acquisition of the housecarl) are a seperate quest.

You should still be able to get the housecarl after becoming Thane as you normally would.

Pretty sure the acquisition of the Hearthfire house and the "Thane of Falkreath" (and acquisition of the housecarl) are a seperate quest.

You should still be able to get the housecarl after becoming Thane as you normally would.

ah yes that make sense Silly Lexy anyway thanks quest is now completed and able to carry on without go to insane. I'll add this one plus solution to the ever growing bugs and playthrough issues list I have going on.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

Hello lovely people!

I have been following the guide, installed everything, merged, conflict resolution etc..... just making the bash patch, and checking against Darth's mod order, and i have ''racecompatabilityuskpoverride.esp'' still in my mod list.

is this correct? or should this be merged somewhere? or have i made a mistake?

Edited by cheekymondaydnb

Hello lovely people!

I have been following the guide, installed everything, merged, conflict resolution etc..... just making the bash patch, and checking against Darth's mod order, and i have ''racecompatabilityuskpoverride.esp'' still in my mod list.

is this correct? or should this be merged somewhere? or have i made a mistake?

no you are correct it not on Darth's list cos he must of missed it when he last updated Race Compatibility on his test profile.

I have. I'm wondering if this has anything to do with the latest Windows 10 update, since it was working before. (though Fallout 4 won't copy assets at all, it only recently started the robocopy error.)

really don't need to copy assets just leave all mod active in the left pane and then move the merged esp to the optional section in MO and you should be fine.

I can't confirm your theory about Windows 10 (but it does sound highly likely) as we don't use Windows 10 and have no issues with our Windows 7

Edited by DarkladyLexy

Hey guys, I'm having an issue with Aela and Frea showing ugly, low-res face textures instead of their Bijin faces. Also their hair seems to be vanilla (not that I like the bijin warmaidens hairs at all, who ever heard of warriors with combed long hair?)... The fact is the game's not showing what it should. I know this was a problem discussed here a long time ago (back in 2016 if I'm not mistaken) and that current versions of the npc retextures merge and its CR should take care of it, but in my game this is happening... Do you think I could fix it if I loaded the bijin AIO esp after those two?