SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Omgitskae hi! If you do use insects begone please be aware that if you are following SRLE Ext LOTD build, you will have to rebuild the LOTD Patch merged yourself, and include the patch for begone insects found in the Legacy of the Dragonborn patch collection fomod. I think (and i may be wrong) it addresses the unique spiders found in Moonpath to Elsweyr that is built into Legacy of the Dragonborn. Hope that this helps a little

Berndaroy

Patch is no longer needed as Legacy has a toggle in the MCM menu to turn spiders and Chaurus' off.

OK Guys I have found my first CRITICAL GAME BREAKING BUG THAT I NEED HELP FIXING.

17. CRITICAL GAME BREAKING BUG: During the main quest at the Thalmor embassy you can't get through the door to continue on with the main quest see Pic:

https://imgur.com/QcrDwYK This needs fix ASAP.

Has anyone experienced this before cos if they have i would of thought someone would off mentioned this sooner.

Edit: This bug has resolved itself possible engine glitch will keep an eye on it.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

Hi DarkladyLexy,

I did have the same glitch, I just TCL thru it, and eveything seemed to work with no problems.

Did you save the game, quit Skyrim, reloaded Skyrim and re-loaded the save to fix it?

yeah I saved quit turned things off for a bit then switch back on. Turn it off and switch it back on the solution to every problem lol.

OK Guys I have found my first CRITICAL GAME BREAKING BUG THAT I NEED HELP FIXING.

17. CRITICAL GAME BREAKING BUG: During the main quest at the Thalmor embassy you can't get through the door to continue on with the main quest see Pic:

https://imgur.com/QcrDwYK This needs fix ASAP.

Has anyone experienced this before cos if they have i would of thought someone would off mentioned this sooner.

Edit: This bug has resolved itself possible engine glitch will keep an eye on it.

I reported this months ago. Got no help. Glad someone else finally saw it.

I reported this months ago. Got no help. Glad someone else finally saw it.

Ahhh I see well sorry for not helping when you first reported it. I don't think it is anything that can be "Fixed" I believe it is just a random engine glitch and we all know how glitchy Skyrim can be.

I rebooted my save and everything was fine I even back tracked to an older save reran that section and that was also fine. At least I have now seen it and know of 2 possible solutions for future reference.

Going forward all guides on the wiki will need to have the STEP donation button located at the top of the guide to help us cover our hosting expenses. I have added it. Feel free to change up the layout and add your own, personal donation links as well.

Ok, thank you Tech. I do know that in the past some people have enquired and even offered to donate to me but I have always said I would rather any donations go to STEP and not me and that still stands.

Ok, thank you Tech. I do know that in the past some people have enquired and even offered to donate to me but I have always said I would rather any donations go to STEP and not me and that still stands.

Thanks, but we're perfectly okay with you putting up your own donation link, if you wanted, as long as the STEP one stays up too. You and others are doing the work, after all. :^_^:

I'm hoping that there will be some way we can get these popular guides you guys/gals are making off the wiki and onto our new front-end website once it's designed and ready. That's a good ways off, though.

Going forward all guides on the wiki will need to have the STEP donation button located at the top of the guide to help us cover our hosting expenses. I have added it. Feel free to change up the layout and add your own, personal donation links as well.

Added to my old guide aswell.

Added to my old guide aswell.

Thanks, I must have missed that one.

Guides that used the Pack form will not require it, for the moment. The pages will be left alone, but the form and pack structure will be going away with our move to STEP 3.0 and Mod Picker as our underlining structure. Mod Picker has the perfect structure for packs already in place. We'll just have it tweaked to for packs to be hosted on our website like the Guide will be.

Thanks, I must have missed that one.

Guides that used the Pack form will not require it, for the moment. The pages will be left alone, but the form and pack structure will be going away with our move to STEP 3.0 and Mod Picker as our underlining structure. Mod Picker has the perfect structure for packs already in place. We'll just have it tweaked to for packs to be hosted on our website like the Guide will be.

That is good to know I have been meaning to take a look at mod picker with the idea of making my pack available there. I did setup an account but not really had much time to take a proper look at it.