SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

hey guys since no one said anything about the Skytest domestic spawns Update that Lexy created I have added it to the nexus page. Which means you can use the latest versions of the

• SkyTEST Immersive Creatures v2.4
  • SkyTEST Vanilla and DLC Creature Extension v1.1

and they shouldn't spit out errors.

Edited by Darth_mathias

Maybe, just maybe, TrendMicro is causing a problem. It wasn't before but I recently upgraded. Will check into it. Not sure how but maybe ...

it could be have you tried adding MO, Merge plugins, XEdIt to it's exclusion list?

Are the files in Dreadflopps Leveled Lists supposed to be merged? Because they aren't listed on the merge page.

these should merge into the bash patch.

Edited by Darth_mathias

it could be have you tried adding MO, Merge plugins, XEdIt to it's exclusion list?

these should merge into the bash patch.

Just wondered because at the bottom of the main patch there is a notes to add bash tags to it.

Re-installing Oldrim cause SSE isn't ready (far as I'm concerned - won't play without Kryptopyr's suite at least)...  As always, doing my own thing and just using the guide / STEP as a base.

Perhaps I've missed something but the way it's listed currently it appears that Superior Lore Friendly Hair is being completely overwritten by WSCO

Re-installing Oldrim cause SSE isn't ready (far as I'm concerned - won't play without Kryptopyr's suite at least)...  As always, doing my own thing and just using the guide / STEP as a base.

Weapon AF + Morrowind Miscellania Overhaul + Ars Metallica + Mr B's Unique Loot handles the void in kryptopyr's suite... unless you need the UI improvements from ccor...  They also are designed to work very well with MLU + Skyrim Unleveled if you're into that sort of playthrough.

Perhaps I've missed something but the way it's listed currently it appears that Superior Lore Friendly Hair is being completely overwritten by WSCO

SLFH provides one hair texture.. WSCO provides the same hair texture.  Just choose which you prefer.

lol didn't even catch that it was just one texture.  Regardless, as listed it is being overwritten in the guide.  For my money, SLFH is the better texture and that's how I have it set up.

and thanks for the suggestions, JD... I'll have a look at the ones I'm not familiar with.

*EDIT - they all look pretty interesting and I'm actually pretty sure I've perused most of them before, just had forgotten.  Not sure they quite cut it though to replace CCOR, CACO, Disparity, Trade and Barter, CCF/WAF, etc....   The Disparity / Alt Start combo is powerful.

Edited by baronaatista

lol didn't even catch that it was just one texture.  Regardless, as listed it is being overwritten in the guide.  For my money, SLFH is the better texture and that's how I have it set up.

and thanks for the suggestions, JD... I'll have a look at the ones I'm not familiar with.

*EDIT - they all look pretty interesting and I'm actually pretty sure I've perused most of them before, just had forgotten.  Not sure they quite cut it though to replace CCOR, CACO, Disparity, Trade and Barter, CCF/WAF, etc....   The Disparity / Alt Start combo is powerful.

It doesn't replace Disparity or Trade and Barter..  Morrowind Miscellania sanitizes alchemy but doesn't expand it as much as CACO and sanitizes clutter.  Unique Looot covers another portion of CCF + some other things.  Ars Metallica extends crafting but not as far as CCOR...  Weapon AF by chocolatenoodle (the MLU guy) sets the True Weapon ordering that WAFR does as well as sanitizing the weapons dmg/spd/etc to roughly WAFR values.  Trade and Barter, assuming you use it just for the barter max/barter min setting, is easily replicated by global variablet weaking in a crpatch.  

Edited by jdsmith2816

oh and couldn't find anything on Weapon AF?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/8210/

here is the Weapon AF.

I almost got a similar setup installed for SSE as Darth's guide with the mods present now. Minus LOTD ofcourse.

But the stability is amazing... with my ECTV (DoS Dir Cut+JK Lite+SkyCity) installed i got 50 FPS in Martkarth... which was ...never ...on Oldrim! 60 fps pretty much everywhere with 280 mods. Also i got SMC installed thanks to JD. You should try it and forget about crashes in Oldrim due to memory fragmentation..

Edited by paul666root

Hi guys, I'm having audio issues after completing the entire guide. After disabling Lucidity and AOS (and all mods depending on it), everything works fine, but I do not want to disable all dependent mods because for example AAE Merged Patch contains other esps that I need. So I manually merged all these mods that contained AOS patches successfully, but the LOTD - Conflict Resolution esp also says missing master: AOS.esp. My question is, how can I delete this dependency on AOS for Conflict Resolution? 

I'm not very familiar with TES5edit. I only checked LOTD Conflict Resolution on startup, and then applied the script "Report masters" and checked AOS.esp and got a list of form ids. These form ids however are all under Skyrim.esm. 

tl;dr how to remove AOS.esp from LOTD - Conflict Resolution?

Aha, I think I can find a solution in Ron Hiler's videos. 

He has a similar issue in this particular video. He has to remove Books of Skyrim from Conflict Resolution.esp. I'll have a look at it and try to solve it like he does.

I'm not having any such issue. Before you go to all that trouble. Make sure you've re-downloaded the mods and reinstalled them ensuring all correct options are chosen.

We wouldn't have them in the guide if those sort of issues were common. Must be something with either your system, or your install.

Hi guys, I'm having audio issues after completing the entire guide. After disabling Lucidity and AOS (and all mods depending on it), everything works fine, but I do not want to disable all dependent mods because for example AAE Merged Patch contains other esps that I need. So I manually merged all these mods that contained AOS patches successfully, but the LOTD - Conflict Resolution esp also says missing master: AOS.esp. My question is, how can I delete this dependency on AOS for Conflict Resolution? 

I'm not very familiar with TES5edit. I only checked LOTD Conflict Resolution on startup, and then applied the script "Report masters" and checked AOS.esp and got a list of form ids. These form ids however are all under Skyrim.esm. 

tl;dr how to remove AOS.esp from LOTD - Conflict Resolution?

Try this:

- "Report Masters" on the mod you want to delete from the CR patch;

- on the right panel, do "CTRL+C" on any of the FormID reported;

- on the left panel, in the FormID box "CTRL+V" to paste the ID (faster);

- on the right panel, right click on the CR patch;

- choose "jump to", you will then be thrown in the CR patch where the record is registered;

- then you will have whether to delete the whole record associated to AOS or only a piece of that record with only the related sub-records of AOS;

- if unsure you can "CTRL+S" for saving your new modified CR patch and keep going removing the other records;

- once you have deleted all the AOS related records, do another "Report Masters" to be sure no record is left from the CR patch;

- on the left panel, look for the "File Header" just under the CR patch plugin and Left Click on it;

- on the right panel, you will see all the masters the CR patch is dependent on;

- look for the AOS.esp master and "Remove" it;

- quit xEdit and click backup just in case;

- remove AOS and load xEdit again;

- right click on the CR patch and find "Clean Masters";

- Click on "Clean Masters" and quit xEdit;

- you should be ok then.

That is the procedure I do for removing any unwilling plugin from the CR Patch.

Hope it helps.

Alkira.

I'm not having any such issue. Before you go to all that trouble. Make sure you've re-downloaded the mods and reinstalled them ensuring all correct options are chosen.

We wouldn't have them in the guide if those sort of issues were common. Must be something with either your system, or your install.

I do have some weird system issues, playing on Bootcamp on MBPtouch. Vanilla Skyrim has missing audio (weapon sheath/swings, spells, shouts, music, ...) when installed on the Bootcamp partition, but it works when installed on an external disk. It still worked halfway the guide, but when I installed over 250 mods, I could no longer test the audio until doing all the merges, and that's too late to pinpoint the error I probably made.

Easiest way now is to disable AOS & Lucidity, I can live with that :)

Thanks for the intel! You too Alkira.

Edited by nebur28