SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

i checked the Prerequisites page on the cleaning ESM's section that there is also a manual clean needed to be done on the dawnguard two of them are:

CELL 00016BCF: Remove XEZN subrecord referring to RiftenRatwayZone remove the sub record and CELL 0001FA4C remove the whole record

i never knew about this one thought all you had to do was clean Dawngaurd.esm twice?

Has it now? Looks like I have a busy Weekend in hand, don't I? Have to finish the standalone guide (It's moving along as you'll see), add all the testing mods to my test profile, make a call on yes/no, fix the guide with new mods and versions, get stuck into the CR, and maybe, just maybe, find some time to eat, shower and get some sun.

Remind me why I do this again? ::D:  

Coffee, IV, STAT!

• +1 2

After a couple of days of testing out different settings for my Nvidia GeForce GT 750M 2GB VRAM, along with a few INI tweaks and a couple of extra Performance mods, I have finally found the best stable setup for my low-mid end system. I listed what I did that deviated from the Prerequisites Page guide. Now the test for me will be when I begin the main mod installation. I still intend to use DDSopt to keep my body, normal, and ordinary textures no higher than 2K, and the exteriors no higher than 1K.

If anyone is interested in seeing the steps I took to reach my goal of an AVG 40 FPS, feel free to check out my talk page by clicking on my signature link. If you have any recommendations for changes, please let me know. I will only be using ENBoost with Imaginator and Dynavision to help enhance visuals and graphics as ENB is too performance heavy for my GPU. 

I'll be keeping my log updated with my benchmark test results and noting anything that I had do that deviates from the guide.

After a couple of days of testing out different settings for my Nvidia GeForce GT 750M 2GB VRAM, along with a few INI tweaks and a couple of extra Performance mods, I have finally found the best stable setup for my low-mid end system. I listed what I did that deviated from the Prerequisites Page guide. Now the test for me will be when I begin the main mod installation. I still intend to use DDSopt to keep my body, normal, and ordinary textures no higher than 2K, and the exteriors no higher than 1K.

If anyone is interested in seeing the steps I took to reach my goal of an AVG 40 FPS, feel free to check out my talk page by clicking on my signature link. If you have any recommendations for changes, please let me know. I will only be using ENBoost with Imaginator and Dynavision to help enhance visuals and graphics as ENB is too performance heavy for my GPU. 

I'll be keeping my log updated with my benchmark test results and noting anything that I had do that deviates from the guide.

Hi Diana,

Sounds very good.

I am glad you've finally come to end with a stable game to enjoy.

I will probably test some of your tweaks on my setup as well.

Thanks for this work.

Edit: I have seen you got issue with the enblocal.ini not loaded properly. I had the same thoughts about it first but returned to it being part of the Darth_Mathias guide. Here is what I did and do: I have installed a FPS friendly version of Vividian ENB. I don't use the enbglobal.ini and installed the enblocal.ini instead as part of the core files. When I make any changes I firstly deactivate the ENB, edit the enblocal.ini (from the view files or edit option within ENB Organizer) and re-activate the files. It has worked every time so far.

Alkira.

Edited by Alkira
  • +1 1

i have rather a dumb question,since we are not using the official high resolution pack can i move both the esp and bsa to the mod organizer mods folder and create a folder for them so i can easily uncheck them and check them?

also when i create a new profile what does local savegames and automatic archive mean?do i need them for the extended profile?