SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

FYI, maybe you want to add this to the guide as a post installation instruction

Grim Grass

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71240/?

The author recommends to delete the RBWillowherb02* and 03* nif files to get rid of out of place too bright looking Willowherb.

Example:

https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/110/images/71240-0-1482074105.jpg

OK thanks for letting me know i will sort that out.

• +1 1

Nozzer has been working his arse off for the last few days as we have once again a fully visible guide but for now he will be continuing to tweak the code so we dont ran into the template limit again. I am still adding base mods to the guide I got down to Complete Alchemy and Cooking Overhaul before I ran out of time today but slowly and surely we are getting there.

• +1 1

have you tried updating the guides?

If you are asking me about editing as we discussed before, I haven't been given the "go ahead" to do so yet. I am new to editing and would need direction as to what needs to be done. I'm just not comfortable going into another's work and performing edits without their consent. 

I am practicing on my own User talk page though.

Edited by Diana_TES_GotH

If you are asking me about editing as we discussed before, I haven't been given the "go ahead" to do so yet. I am new to editing and would need direction as to what needs to be done. I'm just not comfortable going into another's work and performing edits without their consent. 

I am practicing on my own User talk page though.

well talk to JD as to what needs updating.

Dear Nozzer, i would like to say thank you for the effort and work you are doing here and cannot wait to see the final product. As for our Master Darth, great to see you still keeping you hand in and enjoying semi-retirement LOL Thank you guys..

Berndaroy

hahaha you cant keep a good modder down. Lexy is actually despairing with me, cos of the renewed interest and poking a prodding i've come out a my retirement to do stuff i always wanted to do and really needed doing. just needed a good kick up the arse lol.