SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Hmmm, I remember having to trouble shoot CTDs several times from my own installation. It usually came down to an ini tweak of some sort. Have you double checked your Skyrim.ini and SkyrimPrefs.ini settings? 

How so? I used BethINI at the beginning of the guide and applied any other tweaks that were mentioned

How so? I used BethINI at the beginning of the guide and applied any other tweaks that were mentioned

I've been racking my brain trying to remember. I should start keeping a record of the solutions I find. I remember for certain that I had to play around with the enblocal.ini to solve the issue of CTD when sleeping in the bed at the prison. I also remember having to make a couple of tweaks in Skyrim.ini and SkyrimPrefs.ini even after using BethINI and following the guide. I basically used the key words related to my CTD to troubleshoot the issue. I will start a log of issues I may run into in the future. I am reinstalling the guide myself right now, so I may come upon the same issues soon. I wish I could be better help right now though. :( I know how frustrating it is.

I've been racking my brain trying to remember. I should start keeping a record of the solutions I find. I remember for certain that I had to play around with the enblocal.ini to solve the issue of CTD when sleeping in the bed at the prison. I also remember having to make a couple of tweaks in Skyrim.ini and SkyrimPrefs.ini even after using BethINI and following the guide. I basically used the key words related to my CTD to troubleshoot the issue. I will start a log of issues I may run into in the future. I am reinstalling the guide myself right now, so I may come upon the same issues soon. I wish I could be better help right now though. :( I know how frustrating it is.

Ok, thanks for trying. It's people like you who make this community a great place!

Ok, thanks for trying. It's people like you who make this community a great place!

Another thing that I just remembered. Make certain that if have tweaked your GPU to manage FPS, AA, and so forth, that you disable it in your INI files. This can cause CTDs as well. For example, I have Nvidia Inspector manage my FPS and Vsync; therefore I do not enable it in any of the INI files.

Another thing that I just remembered. Make certain that if have tweaked your GPU to manage FPS, AA, and so forth, that you disable it in your INI files. This can cause CTDs as well. For example, I have Nvidia Inspector manage my FPS and Vsync; therefore I do not enable it in any of the INI files.

Just checked this, my settings don't look to conflict with the ini files at all

Just checked this, my settings don't look to conflict with the ini files at all

Have you tried completely remove the enb files and INIs, especially the enblocal.ini from the Skyrim directory just to make certain it isn't the culprit? You can move it to your desktop to save the file for restoration after testing.

Also, I noticed that ENB Organizer didn't properly inject the enblocal.ini into my Skyrim directory. The INI from the ENB Organizer files did not match the INI from the one it placed in my Skyrim directory. I ended uninstalling ENB Organizer and managing the ENB files manually in my Skyrim directory.

Edited by Diana_TES_GotH

Have you tried completely remove the enb files and INIs, especially the enblocal.ini from the Skyrim directory just to make certain it isn't the culprit? You can move it to your desktop to save the file for restoration after testing.

Also, I noticed that ENB Organizer didn't properly inject the enblocal.ini into my Skyrim directory. The INI from the ENB Organizer files did not match the INI from the one it placed in my Skyrim directory. I ended uninstalling ENB Organizer and managing the ENB files manually in my Skyrim directory.

Thank you so much, after redoing the enb stuff without enb organizer solved the problem. This also could've been that I reverted my nvidia inspector settings but it works now, so all is good

• +1 1

Darth_mathias, DarkladyLexy, Paul666root and Nozzer66

I am finally putting Skyrim Performance Monitor back into my Skyrim testing for personal reference. Do any of you wish for me to submit benchmark reports, and if so please instruct me in the best manner to do so. I would love to help you all out in any way I can. This has been the best team to communicate with and learn from. If there is anything you need volunteers for just let me know. Editing in the Wiki is new to me, but I have joined the UESP Wiki team and still have much to learn, as the most I have contributed so far is my own User Page and uploading a couple of screenshots for TES I: Arena...lol...

Updates

Cutting Room Floor --> 2.0.4

Minerva --> 2.5

BethINI --> 2.5

Craftable Horse Barding --> 3.3

New TV/monitor arrives on Friday .... serious gaming withdrawal .... on the plus side 1.8 of LOTD will be out soon.

Edited by rayhne

Is there any specific reason for not including Archery Gameplay Overhaul? Or is it something that could be fairly easily plugged in without concern?

i think there was something conflicting with Ordinator... i don't remember what 

I am finally putting Skyrim Performance Monitor back into my Skyrim testing for personal reference. Do any of you wish for me to submit benchmark reports, and if so please instruct me in the best manner to do so. I would love to help you all out in any way I can. This has been the best team to communicate with and learn from. If there is anything you need volunteers for just let me know. Editing in the Wiki is new to me, but I have joined the UESP Wiki team and still have much to learn, as the most I have contributed so far is my own User Page and uploading a couple of screenshots for TES I: Arena...lol...

well JD is looking for someone to replace me on updating the wiki pages since i can't do that for the moment. Pages on my signature.

I'd be happy to do this as well .... once I have my monitor and can start playing.