SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

I have confirmed that disabling UsePatchSpeedhackWithoutGraphics or SpeedHack in my enblocal.ini is what causes the major FPS drop on my system. Therefore, I can neither run ENB or SKGE, so I will have to rely solely upon Dynavision and Imaginator for my Visual Graphic enhancements. Nevertheless, it looked great, so I can't complain. I even found a mod Enhanced Saturation - Vibrant Colors by Fillipe that adds a spell to enhance graphics and was fun to play around with. 

I'd like to reiterate darkside's point about "BPT_2K_ALL" NOT containing files for weapons and various armor pieces in case you hadn't had time to look into it and since I hadn't seen it mentioned again or changed.

To quote the sticky with my emphasis: "UPDATE: 7/12/14 - Added an optional download for users with 1GB of VRAM or more. This add-on to the main mod, are 2K diffuse (color) textures of all the main armor and clothing textures. That's ONLY the main pieces, not the helmets, gauntlets, boots, etc. Couple this with my reduced sized normal maps, and you have significant resource savings over the hi-res pack textures... The 2K option added to the regular mod will give you the best combination of performance and visual quality."

If you are adding "BPT_ALL_3_0" then don't forget the "BPT - Steel Boot Fix" to fix an incorrect texture with the main file.

Edited by Caladcholg

I have confirmed that disabling UsePatchSpeedhackWithoutGraphics or SpeedHack in my enblocal.ini is what causes the major FPS drop on my system. Therefore, I can neither run ENB or SKGE, so I will have to rely solely upon Dynavision and Imaginator for my Visual Graphic enhancements. Nevertheless, it looked great, so I can't complain. I even found a mod Enhanced Saturation - Vibrant Colors by Fillipe that adds a spell to enhance graphics and was fun to play around with. 

I am bookmarking your page, it will be so helpful for my next install with the new guide!

I gave up on the enb (and dyndolod) early on with my 2GB vram laptop and it has has been fairly stable and beautiful, but if I can make it even more stable and beautiful, I'll take it!

Big thanks from a low-mid end system player ;)

Edited by B00mer9
  • +1 1

There is a guide to add Thane Weapons Reborn in SRLE Legacy or just install the mod ? There is a conflict resolution to make? 

Another question. Outisde skyrim there is a white 'cotton' flower in everywhere! hahaha This is correct? It is ugly

Sorry for my bad english

Thx :)

I don't know if anyone here can help me but I just got my new TV, which is a larger resolution then the old. I opened up MO2 and the title bar and sort bars and buttons are tiny and I can't adjust the left panel. Anyone have any idea what I can do about this? It's the same with MO.

Edited by rayhne

I'd like to reiterate darkside's point about "BPT_2K_ALL" NOT containing files for weapons and various armor pieces in case you hadn't had time to look into it and since I hadn't seen it mentioned again or changed.

To quote the sticky with my emphasis: "UPDATE: 7/12/14 - Added an optional download for users with 1GB of VRAM or more. This add-on to the main mod, are 2K diffuse (color) textures of all the main armor and clothing textures. That's ONLY the main pieces, not the helmets, gauntlets, boots, etc. Couple this with my reduced sized normal maps, and you have significant resource savings over the hi-res pack textures... The 2K option added to the regular mod will give you the best combination of performance and visual quality."

If you are adding "BPT_ALL_3_0" then don't forget the "BPT - Steel Boot Fix" to fix an incorrect texture with the main file.

I have just sorted this out let me know if i missed anything.

that is likely a missing body texture so that could be Men of Winter or inhabitants of skyrim could even be better males. could be Skysight skins as well

I reinstall this mods, all this four mods and the problem continues. =// Maybe a problema with resolution conflict SRLE npg retextures?

i would doubt it as purple texture usually always means missing assets and the NPC Retexure CR has no Assets

The problem happens to hadvar too, but his problem is no hand texture(Purple). I think is there no problem with The Men of Winter and Inhabitants of Skyrim , because this mods don't have texture for body! Only better males and Skysights!