SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

https://i.imgur.com/bvKrfh7.png

A little problem with texture. Someone can help?

Had the same issue and was able to find the error that's causing it.

Check NPC Retextures Merged.esp with TES5edit

A number of entries for textures point to the wrong folder.

For example:

111TSBody refers to \textures\actors\character\erikur but the textures it is looking for are actually in textures\actors\character\body\Body Textures\Skin

I checked the original esp for men of winter and that is pointing to the correct folders, so my guess is that maybe men of winters changed its folder layout recently and the merged esp was done for a previous version?

@Lordx1 and others with the same problem:

If you don't want to mess with TES5edit you can try the following.

Open the men of winter mod folder in explorer.

Copy the textures from textures\actors\character\body\Body Textures\Skin into \textures\actors\character\erikur

Copy the textures from textures\actors\character\body\Body Textures\Young Skin into into \textures\actors\character\jon

Copy the textures from textures\actors\character\body\Body Textures\Elder Skin into \textures\actors\character\storn

That should get rid of all purple missing textures

Had the same issue and was able to find the error that's causing it.

Check NPC Retextures Merged.esp with TES5edit

A number of entries for textures point to the wrong folder.

For example:

111TSBody refers to \textures\actors\character\erikur but the textures it is looking for are actually in textures\actors\character\body\Body Textures\Skin

I checked the original esp for men of winter and that is pointing to the correct folders, so my guess is that maybe men of winters changed its folder layout recently and the merged esp was done for a previous version?

@Lordx1 and others with the same problem:

If you don't want to mess with TES5edit you can try the following.

Open the men of winter mod folder in explorer.

Copy the textures from textures\actors\character\body\Body Textures\Skin into \textures\actors\character\erikur

Copy the textures from textures\actors\character\body\Body Textures\Young Skin into into \textures\actors\character\jon

Copy the textures from textures\actors\character\body\Body Textures\Elder Skin into \textures\actors\character\storn

That should get rid of all purple missing textures

ahhh yes  that would do it and no the CR has not yet been updated for the latest Version on Men of Winter but I believe Nozzer is working on new version Not shure on a ETA you'll have to ask him.

Edit: also the only reason I provide the merge cos when I was testing with Paul we were getting different results and thus this would cause all sort of issue for users but there is noting stopping you guys doing the merge yourslef.

Edited by Darth_mathias

ahhh yes  that would do it and no the CR has not yet been updated for the latest Version on Men of Winter but I believe Nozzer is working on new version Not shure on a ETA you'll have to ask him.

Edit: also the only reason I provide the merge cos when I was testing with Paul we were getting different results and thus this would cause all sort of issue for users but there is noting stopping you guys doing the merge yourslef.

Hopefully soon. Unfortunately yesterday got a bit out of control due to issues with kamikaze kids running in front of cars. You can do your own math on what happened there...

Will you get time to fix that merged patch Darth? if not maybe add the fix that's mentioned above to the instructions, just to be safe?

With the CR. Feel free to use the current out of date one. It'll be better then nothing. You'll likely miss a few USLEEP fixes etc but I will get to it shortly.

Edited by Nozzer66

Just noticed this incorrect mod description while reviewing the guide's updated page:

[Gemling Queen Dragon Claws]
CORE
 Gemling Queen Dragon Claws - 3.0 - by Saerileth Files to download :
  • MAIN FILES - Gemling Queen Dragon Claws - SOLID with REFRACTIONS v3-0

Mod Notes: This mod adds banners along roadsides at the boundaries of two holds. The banner will show which hold is being entered. If unsure which hold the banner represents, simply target it and the name of the hold will appear.

If you guys would like some help with minor edits (i.e. copying and pasting from Skyrim Revisited: Legendary Edition by Neovalen, mod descriptions, misspellings, etc...) just let me know. I don't mind comparing the versions to each other and either making mention of it here on the forum, or performing the minor edits. Just let me know what you would prefer when the mistakes are noticed.

Just noticed this incorrect mod description while reviewing the guide's updated page:

[Gemling Queen Dragon Claws]
CORE
 Gemling Queen Dragon Claws - 3.0 - by Saerileth Files to download :

• MAIN FILES - Gemling Queen Dragon Claws - SOLID with REFRACTIONS v3-0

Mod Notes: This mod adds banners along roadsides at the boundaries of two holds. The banner will show which hold is being entered. If unsure which hold the banner represents, simply target it and the name of the hold will appear.

Fixed. Ie removed the erroneous discription.