SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

I have installed Hialgo Boost to test out on my system. With Vanilla Skyrim it seems fine so far. I am going to go back and reinstall the guide again (for the 4th time...lol). I am starting out with the WIP guide. I had all the old programs, Real Ice, all the Spice of Life, the Parrallax fix, etc... I even have Wyrmstooth. Do you recommend I leave these out of my next installation?

If you do have Wyrmstooth, check other mods in install and make sure you use the patches if they exist. One mod that springs to mind is Realistic Water Two.

I have installed Hialgo Boost to test out on my system. With Vanilla Skyrim it seems fine so far. I am going to go back and reinstall the guide again (for the 4th time...lol). I am starting out with the WIP guide. I had all the old programs, Real Ice, all the Spice of Life, the Parrallax fix, etc... I even have Wyrmstooth. Do you recommend I leave these out of my next installation?

Not sure HiAlgo is a good thing to try out. I believe this tool to be outdated and unstable in some ways although my knowledge about it is limited.

Spice of Life is no longer updated thus you should not install the forts. I think Wyrmstooth to be pretty stable but not updated neither.

Alkira.

Edited by Alkira

Not sure HiAlgo is a good thing to try out. I believe this tool to be outdated and unstable in some ways although my knowledge about it is limited.

Spice of Life is no longer updated thus you should not install the forts. I think Wyrmstooth to be pretty stable but not updated neither.

Alkira.

I used Razor, but didn't like it because it messes with my background processes such as the ability to print, moving files between drives, etc... I have uninstalled it altogether because it didn't maintain my settings to prevent it from doing such things. Hialgo has been recommended on several forums and I don't believe it'll hurt to try. Also, it will support ENB with a few tweaks.

With the Better Males instructions: Why mess around making a folder? Download the files you want with manager, install the base part first, then reinstall, use MO to select just the option files you want installed and merge into the base install. No need to make folders.

Works for me every time.

You can do that but personally I find my way easier longer yes but easier maybe it's cos i am slightly neurotic just go with my madness.

When SKSE64 is ready to play, there is plan to make this guide for skyrim special edition? And get a better perfomance?? Because i have gtx 1080 and sometimes fps drops to 30-40 =/

Good morning Lordx1,

I am surprised to read that. Have you tweaked the "INIs" (Skyrim, SkyrimPref and enblocal) as instructed in the guide? Where do you drop so drastically?

I might be wrong but your GPU should be able to handle things easily.

Alkira.

I used Razor, but didn't like it because it messes with my background processes such as the ability to print, moving files between drives, etc... I have uninstalled it altogether because it didn't maintain my settings to prevent it from doing such things. Hialgo has been recommended on several forums and I don't believe it'll hurt to try. Also, it will support ENB with a few tweaks.

Good morning Diana,

I have read other things on HiAlgo but it doesn't matter if it helps you get more FPS and stability. I would be interested to know more about it if it works for you.

Alkira.

Edited by Alkira

When SKSE64 is ready to play, there is plan to make this guide for skyrim special edition? And get a better perfomance?? Because i have gtx 1080 and sometimes fps drops to 30-40 =/

Just cause you have a 1080 doesn't mean you'll always get 60 FPS, unfortunately. Look at things like changing grass density and the memory settings in enblocal. Also Skyrim can be hard on CPU's too. Keep that in mind.

yes that will likely be done by Nozzer and not me.

This is likely true. Fun Fun Fun. :)

If you have all the SOL mods, feel free to use them, even the Forts. :) I'll leave the SOL mods etc as options for those who still have them, but will be looking for other replacer mods as well.

Thank you.

Alkira.

I tried it once and it completely screwed up my game.

i have a problem while playing SSE i know it doesn't relate to the guide at all but i want to know your solutions.

i started a new game played until level 25 and dragons were spawaning correctly then there was no spawns at all i am currently at level 40 and not a single dragon spawed all of the dragons in the fixed locations of the map are there but the random spawns are the problem i tried waiting indoors for 30 days to reset everything but still nothing happend so i want to know what should i do?

Edited by kareemamr50

i have a problem while playing SSE i know it doesn't relate to the guide at all but i want to know your solutions.

i started a new game played until level 25 and dragons were spawaning correctly then there was no spawns at all i am currently at level 40 and not a single dragon spawed all of the dragons in the fixed locations of the map are there but the random spawns are the problem i tried waiting indoors for 30 days to reset everything but still nothing happend so i want to know what should i do?

What main quest are you on?  If your on the mission where you have to meet Delphine and fight a dragon, dragon spawns stop until that mission is completed.

Rayhne thank you for keeping the updates coming...helps towards my final build once LOTD v18 comes out. I may be wrong, but in regards to EatingDrinkingSleeping mod, we are only using the animation part and not the whole mod and that doesn't need or has been updated since December 2014. If Nozzer is planning on changing it in the new layout of SRLE Ext LOTD, then i apologize for putting in my two cents worth

Berndaroy