SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Reinstalling my body textures fixed the purple tint colors that were showing up on the women and children. I believe something must have become corrupted when I optimized them with DDSopt. 

The other thing I am noticing is that my ice and water colors are unusually blue. This may also be a result of optimizing all my textures. I'll let you know if reinstalling those meshes and textures fix the problem, otherwise I will post a screenshot and ask for assistance. 

Hi Diana,

Interesting points as I made a lot of optimizations too.

I will pay attention where I did these to see the result in-game as much as I could and report back if anything happens to be related to these for some that would be interested to know about it.

Looking forward to reading your comments.

Alkira.

Edited by Alkira

Hi all

I'm a long time lurker of this thread, and now that I'm finally done with FO4, I plan to set up this pack.

Thanks to all involved for your hard work!

Any plans for the mods that were suggested in this thread?

https://forum.step-project.com/topic/9815-srle-extended-mod-suggestions/

Some of them were still under evaluation when it was closed.

Also, this mod has an addon for legacy. More stuff for the museum is always nice.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24806/?

there are no plans to relook at those mods (at least my me) that was really there when i was in the development phase for the Original SRLE Extended and I was look for guidance on what people wanted.

I won't be testing any mods at the point I just don't have the time anymore but Nozzer might look at these also if any user feels there up for mod testing and want to help out the i am shure Nozzer will be grateful we could even setup a small mod testing team again but I will leave that for Nozzer to decide on what he wants in that department.

May I suggest:

Thane Weapons Reborn

Amulets of Skyrim

Diverse Skyrim

Localized Thiefs Guild Jobs

NPO Crossbows Redone

College Days

NASB for LOTD

Dare I ask for Dynaic Things?

Ohhhhh ... Hearthfir Exdended and/or Blackthorn.

I'd ask for Pratical Armor but with all the auNP it wouldn't be, well, practical.

Edited by rayhne

Hi Diana, i read some where that the ice looking blue is due to ENB...but cannot remember where i read that. You could try a texture replacer...Kakasi's ICE texture..nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62546/?, to whiten the look

Rayhne mentioned Localized Thieves Guilld Jobs...possible better may be Thieves Guild Alternative Route...nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78503/?, also Amulets of Skyrim, Oblivion Artifact Pack and Royal Armory work well with LOTD

Berndaroy

• +1 1

If you look at the Integration Guide, you'd place it where that suggests it would go as per SRLE Base. I personally still use it but am considering whether or not I want to keep it.

As a general thing, anything that was in SRLE Base but removed from SRLE LOTD can be considered a option and be placed normally where SRLE Base would put it. You'd want to check for any conflicts yourself however and take your own steps to resolve them.

Anything you'd want to add over and above is fine too. Put it in the same area as any other similar mods as a general guide. Again, you may have to do your own conflict resolution if you did this. You'd probably be able to use the provided one as a base and add to it. Have done that myself. 

Hi Diana, i read some where that the ice looking blue is due to ENB...but cannot remember where i read that. You could try a texture replacer...Kakasi's ICE texture..nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62546/?, to whiten the look

Rayhne mentioned Localized Thieves Guilld Jobs...possible better may be Thieves Guild Alternative Route...nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78503/?, also Amulets of Skyrim, Oblivion Artifact Pack and Royal Armory work well with LOTD

Berndaroy

Does that thieves guild mod let you specify what city you want?

Real Bows looks cool.

Do we have a replacement for Project Parallax?

Edited by rayhne

Rayhne hi, i have always had Localized Guild Jobs along side Thieves Guild Requirements in my play through's, but when i built my present game i saw Localized hadn't been updated for a while, also if i remember correctly had errors in xedit. So i looked about and read that TG Alternative gave a lot more options and was recommended above Localized..not sure where i read it ..may be Reddit but don't quote me on it. Also from TGA web page...Also, after you've settled in with the Thieves' Guild---heard Vex, Delvin, and Tonilia's introductions---Vex and Delvin will offer dialogue ("Let's focus on a single city. Speed things along there.") to focus the radiant jobs in a given city. So i am tring it though not yet got to playing as a member of TG

Berndaroy

Rayhne in regards to multiple adoption mod i have it, though NEVER BEEN that broody to have six kids...one's more than enough....LOL

Berndaroy