SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Updated:

Minerva --> 2.1

EatingDrinkingSleeping --> 3.2.03

Apocalypse --> 9.36

Ordinator --> 9.03

Rayhne thank you for keeping the updates coming...helps towards my final build once LOTD v18 comes out. I may be wrong, but in regards to EatingDrinkingSleeping mod, we are only using the animation part and not the whole mod and that doesn't need or has been updated since December 2014. If Nozzer is planning on changing it in the new layout of SRLE Ext LOTD, then i apologize for putting in my two cents worth

Berndaroy

Berndaroy is correct with regard to EatingDrinkingSleeping we are only using the animations so that does need update and reminder but thanks for keeps us all up to date on stuff. Wiki Updates will be on hold (at least by me) until Monday afternoon or even Tuesday since I am busy prepping for a show this weekend that goes up at the end of the month and got another quick job on Monday Morning.

Edited by Darth_mathias

What main quest are you on?  If your on the mission where you have to meet Delphine and fight a dragon, dragon spawns stop until that mission is completed.

i finished the mission where alduin raise dragon from the dead and didn't do the other mission where i have to meet her in the inn and went around roaming skyrim and fast travel and still no dragon has spawned

Rayhne thank you for keeping the updates coming...helps towards my final build once LOTD v18 comes out. I may be wrong, but in regards to EatingDrinkingSleeping mod, we are only using the animation part and not the whole mod and that doesn't need or has been updated since December 2014. If Nozzer is planning on changing it in the new layout of SRLE Ext LOTD, then i apologize for putting in my two cents worth

Berndaroy

No problem. I don't use it at all.

Thanks for all the hard work everyone!

So, Vividian ENB crushes my graphics cards. Can anyone recommend settings to turn off on it, or perhaps another ENB to use with Vivid Weathers? I was using CoT and Realvision ENB Performance in my last build, which was fairly light in comparison. Would it break this guide to revert back to those?

I have also noticed my CPU often being a limiting factor. I know shadow resolution and distance are the biggest hogs for this. If anyone has other tips on lowering CPU load I'd be grateful!

2x 980 4GB SLI

I7-3770K 4.3 Ghz OC'd

Windows 10

24 GB DDR3 RAM

4K Resolution

First thing I'd do is see if you can get Skyrim to only run on one card.  SLI profiles are sometimes difficult.

That will likely work as well as turning stuff down. But as a general thing try turning off any Depth of Field FX first.

Edited by Nozzer66

Thanks for all the hard work everyone!

So, Vividian ENB crushes my graphics cards. Can anyone recommend settings to turn off on it, or perhaps another ENB to use with Vivid Weathers? I was using CoT and Realvision ENB Performance in my last build, which was fairly light in comparison. Would it break this guide to revert back to those?

I have also noticed my CPU often being a limiting factor. I know shadow resolution and distance are the biggest hogs for this. If anyone has other tips on lowering CPU load I'd be grateful!

2x 980 4GB SLI

I7-3770K 4.3 Ghz OC'd

Windows 10

24 GB DDR3 RAM

4K Resolution

Most ENB's take a fairly big hit, but the author of Vivid Weathers has provided a list of ENB presets that are compatible with their mod. I personally really like "Bleak Vivid Weather ENB." It doesn't take too much of a hit for me but I haven't extensively tested it. Additionally, the author has provided a guide on how to make other ENB presets compatible with the mod.

Here's the link to the compatible ENB's: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73937/?tab=4&&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fcomments%2F%3Fmod_id%3D73937%26page%3D1%26sort%3DDESC%26pid%3D0%26thread_id%3D3860450&pUp=1

Most ENB's take a fairly big hit, but the author of Vivid Weathers has provided a list of ENB presets that are compatible with their mod. I personally really like "Bleak Vivid Weather ENB." It doesn't take too much of a hit for me but I haven't extensively tested it. Additionally, the author has provided a guide on how to make other ENB presets compatible with the mod.

Here's the link to the compatible ENB's: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73937/?tab=4&&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fcomments%2F%3Fmod_id%3D73937%26page%3D1%26sort%3DDESC%26pid%3D0%26thread_id%3D3860450&pUp=1

Thank you. I see now that the mods I was considering will not be compatible. I look at these posted on the link tomorrow to see if any of them will suit my system. Otherwise I'll just have to use ENBoost without an ENB Preset.

I've been fooling around with different ENB's and non ENB Visual Enhancement mods all day. No matter the ENB, my FPS drops drastically. I have finally decided to go with Imaginator and Dynavision. Do you know of any reason why these would conflict with the SRLE: LOTD setup, and do you have any other recommendations?

Cant see any real reason why they'd cause any great issues. Dynavision's done by Gopher, who's a very good modder and mod reviewer type. If you looked on his You Tube channel I'd be surprised if there wasn't videos about them. I know there's definitely some about the Fallout 3 versions of those mods.

Cant see any real reason why they'd cause any great issues. Dynavision's done by Gopher, who's a very good modder and mod reviewer type. If you looked on his You Tube channel I'd be surprised if there wasn't videos about them. I know there's definitely some about the Fallout 3 versions of those mods.

I didn't think so either, but the author posted they are incompatible. However, I just found this reddit post link and I am definitely going to give them a try. Even the Vivid Weather ENB performance version hit my system too hard, but I want something and Imaginator is highly recommended.