SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Hi Lordx1,

I play as a Relic Hunter from the start (using Alternate Start - Live Another Life and beginning at Solitude's docks) and haven't had any item to collect before entering the museum. You may have some information in-game about what you need in the case you start at another "path" although my knowledge is quite limited here.

You don't give enough precise information about your second point. Have you installed Dual Sheath Redux? Have you run the Patcher? What animations do you have? It looks like an animation problem IMHO.

Alkira.

Yes, is a problem with dual sheat. The sword stay in hip, but the xp32 configure in back. When put sword in hip for first time and sheat again the sword turn invisible. How can i fix this? But only this sword use hip sheat. Sorry for my bad english 

Yes, is a problem with dual sheat. The sword stay in hip, but the xp32 configure in back. When put sword in hip for first time and sheat again the sword turn invisible. How can i fix this? But only this sword use hip sheat. Sorry for my bad english 

I think is a problem with  crusaderswordLeft.nif and crusaderswordSheath.nif =/. I can change xp32 for left when i have this sword then change later to back again?

Edited by Lordx1

I think is a problem with  crusaderswordLeft.nif and crusaderswordSheath.nif =/. I can change xp32 for left when i have this sword then change later to back again?

Lordx1,

Makes a lot of issues on the same time.

Are you using Mod Organizer? If yes, then de-activate DSR (both the DSR and the patch) to make sure you can sheath your weapon correctly without further issue.

If you still get the issue you've probably not configure XPMSE as intended for your set-up. Also XPMSE must be installed last in your mod list, understand after any mod that add any skeleton files actually (animation or any other of the like).

Still haveing the issue then could be related to the weapon mod but I might confirm all the things above before.

No need to apologize for your english, I am not native neither ;)

Alkira.

Hey guys I have added Better Males Instructions hopefully they make sense take a look at let me know pretty colours for it come later cos now I am out of time.

Good evening Darth_Mathias,

Clear instructions, thanks.

For the purists: read "documentation" instead of "documenation".

Alkira.

Lordx1,

Are you using Mod Organizer? If yes, then de-activate DSR (both the DSR and the patch) to make sure you can sheath your weapon correctly without further issue.

If you still get the issue you've probably not configure XPMSE as intended for your set-up. Also XPMSE must be installed last in your mod list, understand after any mod that add any skeleton files actually (animation or any other of the like).

Still haveing the issue then could be related to the weapon mod but I might confirm all the things above before.

Alkira.

Thx for answer! In the integration page, xpmse is after dual sheats mods! 

Good morning Diana,

You will probably have to de-install any Vividian pre-installation although you may have other solutions than completely get rid of the ENB:

- Where do you lack of performance? In exteriors? In interiors? Both?

- Also you may try to de-activate DYNDOLOD and see the result in-game and reconfigure it to a more FPS friendly DYNDOLOD;

- There are some mods that hit strongly the FPS like Enhanced Blood Textures, any NPC retexture (like Better Males). Personally I have optimized the Better males textures and re-installed a LIGHT/PERF instance of EBT;

- The grass mods are another FPS killer specially SFO.

Alkira

The performance issues are mostly exterior. DynDOLOD hasn't given me any problems, and I also made certain to install it as performance friendly. I ran the TEXGen @ 128 and DynDOLOD at 512 and Low. All mods that offered lower quality textures with installed with those, and I also used DDSopt to optimize all my textures to :

Body Textures = Uncompressed=2048x2048

Exterior Normal Maps = Uncompressed=1024x1024

Exterior Textures = Uncompressed=1024x1024

Normal Maps = Uncompressed=2048x2048

Ordinary Textures = Uncompressed=2048x2048

I did take a performance hit after installing the flora mods, but they look beautiful and I would rather keep them. Without ENB I stay steady around 35-40 FPS in exterior.

Thank you all for the suggestions, and anything you can think of that will help is very much appreciated. This team is awesome!

The performance issues are mostly exterior. DynDOLOD hasn't given me any problems, and I also made certain to install it as performance friendly. I ran the TEXGen @ 128 and DynDOLOD at 512 and Low. All mods that offered lower quality textures with installed with those, and I also used DDSopt to optimize all my textures to :

I did take a performance hit after installing the flora mods, but they look beautiful and I would rather keep them. Without ENB I stay steady around 35-40 FPS in exterior.

Thank you all for the suggestions, and anything you can think of that will help is very much appreciated. This team is awesome!

Have you try decreasing grass density (increase the number)?

Skyrim.ini is set at:

[Grass]
b30GrassVS=0
bAllowCreateGrass=1
bAllowLoadGrass=0
bDrawShaderGrass=1
bGrassPointLighting=1
fGrassFadeRange=3000
fGrassWindMagnitudeMax=65
fGrassWindMagnitudeMin=5
iGrassCellRadius=2
iMaxGrassTypesPerTexure=15
iMinGrassSize=75

SkyrimPrefs.ini is set at:

[Grass]
b30GrassVS=0
fGrassMaxStartFadeDistance=5000.0000
fGrassMinStartFadeDistance=0.0000
fGrassStartFadeDistance=1000.0000

Edited by Diana_TES_GotH

Thx for answer! In the integration page, xpmse is after dual sheats mods! 

Lordx1,

Alkira.

sorry, i meant before

With the Better Males instructions: Why mess around making a folder? Download the files you want with manager, install the base part first, then reinstall, use MO to select just the option files you want installed and merge into the base install. No need to make folders.

Works for me every time.

Skyrim.ini is set at:

[Grass]

b30GrassVS=0

bAllowCreateGrass=1

bAllowLoadGrass=0

bDrawShaderGrass=1

bGrassPointLighting=1

fGrassFadeRange=3000

fGrassWindMagnitudeMax=65

fGrassWindMagnitudeMin=5

iGrassCellRadius=2

iMaxGrassTypesPerTexure=15

iMinGrassSize=75

SkyrimPrefs.ini is set at:

[Grass]

b30GrassVS=0

fGrassMaxStartFadeDistance=5000.0000

fGrassMinStartFadeDistance=0.0000

fGrassStartFadeDistance=1000.0000

Try iMinGrassSize=100 or 120. I tried 100 and still see plenty of grass. 120 is too thin for me, but may work for you.

• +1 1

I have installed Hialgo Boost to test out on my system. With Vanilla Skyrim it seems fine so far. I am going to go back and reinstall the guide again (for the 4th time...lol). I am starting out with the WIP guide. I had all the old programs, Real Ice, all the Spice of Life, the Parrallax fix, etc... I even have Wyrmstooth. Do you recommend I leave these out of my next installation?

Diana,

I even decreased the resolution limit of DYNDOLOD to 128 (PERF is PERF right) but the result for some trees is a bit weird as you may imagine.

Other than that I would try to increase the iMinGrassSize setting as adviced by Darkside, I am also thinking of setting this to 100 without losing the overall goal of the grass mods.

There are the weather mods I reconsidered and lowered the settings in the installer panel as well (like disabling the volumetric fog). This could give you spare FPS too.

Alkira.

• +1 1