SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

This little black duck will be doing another profile for mod testing. 

Just to confirm I'll be looking at:

Left Hand Rings

Sithis Armour

The Skill book mod suggested by LadyLexy herself

SpiceOfLife mod replacements

The multiple Adoptions mod mentioned above.

An Ice mod to replace Yuril's removed mods too.

Was there anything else? Speak now or forever hold thy piece...

What was the skill book mod suggested?

The only complaint I have about Immersive Jewelry, is that it adds weight to septims.  With the nature of the LoTD mod itself, there is already a lot of hoarding going on to collect artifacts and fill up the museum.  Having septims have weight will only make things more frustrating as far as carry weight goes.

Just my 2 cents.

The only complaint I have about Immersive Jewelry, is that it adds weight to septims.  With the nature of the LoTD mod itself, there is already a lot of hoarding going on to collect artifacts and fill up the museum.  Having septims have weight will only make things more frustrating as far as carry weight goes.

Just my 2 cents.

Then just edit the record for septim and change the weight to 0..? It's one data point on one record.

This little black duck will be doing another profile for mod testing. 

Just to confirm I'll be looking at:

Left Hand Rings

Sithis Armour

The Skill book mod suggested by LadyLexy herself

SpiceOfLife mod replacements

The multiple Adoptions mod mentioned above.

An Ice mod to replace Yuril's removed mods too.

I think someone also suggest Multiple Adoptions at some point, but I can't remember for certain.

I think someone also suggest Multiple Adoptions at some point, but I can't remember for certain.

Sorry about the post. I was half asleep and should have paid better attention. 

I am noticing that the women and children at Katla's farm have a purple tint. This may be due to me using DDSopt to optimize Body, Normal, and Ordinary to 2048x2048. I'll reinstall those meshes and textures to confirm this. The male textures seem fine however.

I did choose the NPC Retextures - Option 2: Improved Looks mods.

Edited by Diana_TES_GotH

Had no idea you could do that, or even where to look.  I am still learning the ins and outs of modding beyond installing stuff with MO.

You can do that kind of thing with TESV Edit. It's all part of learning the tools. :)

Sorry about the post. I was half asleep and should have paid better attention. 

I am noticing that the women and children at Katla's farm have a purple tint. This may be due to me using DDSopt to optimize Body, Normal, and Ordinary to 2048x2048. I'll reinstall those meshes and textures to confirm this. The male textures seem fine however.

I did choose the NPC Retextures - Option 2: Improved Looks mods.

If you can get a screen shot it would be helpful, but that often means a missing or bad texture.

Exactly my point. :) That's why a suggested load order makes no sense.

Hi Nozzer,

I understand your point and fully agree with you.

I didn't mean to provide people with a suggested LO but with what the LO should look like based on LOOT and the guide's rules.

Using Darth_Mathias' Load Order was very helpful for me. This guide is huge and will be even more thus the LO would be another way going through the guide to make sure no plugin has been spared as they will appear at the end of the list helping people to complete the entire thing.

Alkira.  

Reinstalling my body textures fixed the purple tint colors that were showing up on the women and children. I believe something must have become corrupted when I optimized them with DDSopt. 

The other thing I am noticing is that my ice and water colors are unusually blue. This may also be a result of optimizing all my textures. I'll let you know if reinstalling those meshes and textures fix the problem, otherwise I will post a screenshot and ask for assistance. 

Edited by Diana_TES_GotH

Hi all

I'm a long time lurker of this thread, and now that I'm finally done with FO4, I plan to set up this pack.

Thanks to all involved for your hard work!

Any plans for the mods that were suggested in this thread?

https://forum.step-project.com/topic/9815-srle-extended-mod-suggestions/

Some of them were still under evaluation when it was closed.

Also, this mod has an addon for legacy. More stuff for the museum is always nice.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24806/?