SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

ENB is just killing my performance. I can barely reach 20 FPS in many areas now. I am going to try to find an alternative to Vividian ENB. Even though I installed the performance friendly version and turned off the extras not only during installation, but also within the enbseries.ini, it is still not playing well on my system.

Edited by Diana_TES_GotH

ENB is just killing my performance. I can barely reach 20 FPS in many areas now. I am going to try to find an alternative to Vividian ENB. Even though I installed the performance friendly version and turned off the extras not only during installation, but also within the enbseries.ini, it is still not playing well on my system.

What is your PC specs? I recommend Vivid Weather ENB.

I want to try this.

Do you think it will cause problems? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/48554/?

It is SweetFX preset.

My specs:

Computer Info:
Motherboard: Dell Inc. Inspiron 7737
Processor: Intel® Core™ i7-4510U CUP @ 2.00GHz 2.00 GHz
RAM: 16.0 GB
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M
Hard Disks: Standard Disk Drive
Power Supply: CORD, POWER, 125V, 2.5A, 1M, C5; BATTERY, PRIMARY, 58WHR, 4C, LITHIUM, SANYO
Case or Enclosure: Laptop
Monitor: Generic PnP Monitor
Audio Equipment: Dell USB Audio Speakers
Input Devices: Logitach HID-compliant keyboard and mouse, Xbox 360 wireless Controller

I was able to play the SRLE and I also had a performance hit from the ENB with it as well. However, it's an even greater performance buster with all the extra flora overhaul. That's why I'm thinking I should find an alternative to ENB. When I turn it off, FPS boosts by 20. 

And I am not using the Brute Force. 

Edited by Diana_TES_GotH

You can also try just running ENBOOST alone and no ENB at all. That SweetFX preset mentioned above might work OK. You'll just have to play around till you hit on the right combo.

I've probably tried 20 different ENB presets all up. Vividian is one of my faves but it can cause a load. 

I have more two quesitions: 

1 - How many items should I collect to open the museum?

2 - When i pick up the sword of crusader and equip, the sword appears but after stay invisible and then when a click in sword in inventory the game crashs ? 

Edited by Lordx1

OK I'll look at Immersive Jewelery too then. Does it happen to include circlets? Cause we need a Circlet replacer as well.

I don't think it have, I haven't played for that long and try everything out from Immersive Jewelry. The furthest I've been in the modded skyrim is just going to high hrothgar.

But you can maybe check the mods that are included in Immersive Jewelry, I think some of them add new circlets but not a replacer texture for the vanilla.

Sorry for late reply haven't checked the forum that much lately because I kind of give out the oldrim and just waiting for SSE while playing other games.

If I decide to just use Enboost and turn off the ENB altogether will that effect the Vividian installation. Should I undo my merge and uninstall Vividian, or leave it as is?

Good morning Diana,

You will probably have to de-install any Vividian pre-installation although you may have other solutions than completely get rid of the ENB:

- Where do you lack of performance? In exteriors? In interiors? Both?

- Also you may try to de-activate DYNDOLOD and see the result in-game and reconfigure it to a more FPS friendly DYNDOLOD;

- There are some mods that hit strongly the FPS like Enhanced Blood Textures, any NPC retexture (like Better Males). Personally I have optimized the Better males textures and re-installed a LIGHT/PERF instance of EBT;

- The grass mods are another FPS killer specially SFO.

Alkira.

Edited by Alkira

I have more two quesitions: 

1 - How many items should I collect to open the museum?

2 - When i pick up the sword of crusader and equip, the sword appears but after stay invisible and then when a click in sword in inventory the game crashs ?

Hi Lordx1,

I play as a Relic Hunter from the start (using Alternate Start - Live Another Life and beginning at Solitude's docks) and haven't had any item to collect before entering the museum. You may have some information in-game about what you need in the case you start at another "path" although my knowledge is quite limited here.

You don't give enough precise information about your second point. Have you installed Dual Sheath Redux? Have you run the Patcher? What animations do you have? It looks like an animation problem IMHO.

Alkira.

Edited by Alkira

so up to better males need to work out how best to explain the installation of that tricky mod.

Not sure if I did it as you intended, but I downloaded that mod manually, created a folder on my desktop called Better Males SRLE Extended, and moved the suggested files from the archive into that folder.  After everything suggested was moved, I then moved the created Better Males folder into my MO/mods folder.  Seemed to work ok for me.

Edited by Smokingjoe1982

Not sure if I did it as you intended, but I downloaded that mod manually, created a folder on my desktop called Better Males SRLE Extended, and moved the suggested files from the archive into that folder.  After everything suggested was moved, I then moved the created Better Males folder into my MO/mods folder.  Seemed to work ok for me.

yeah that how i did it too will need to reinstall to remind myself how I did (it has actually been so long i've forgotten what i did). Also think it might be best to recommend the clothed version and not the nude due to Skyskins or use the clothed version of the females instead of the nude again due to Skyskin clothing males that way things will be consistent when you loot bodies.