SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

I would also recommend using these mods as well:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/43921/?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/42360/?

In my setup, the Mod from my previous post comes first in MO, followed by USLEEP, then the two in this post.  Everything else comes after, but that is my base.

load_zpsqyhpvyo5.jpg

Exactly how I do it as well.

When I run LOOT, I get a notice that Undeath with Moon and Star need a compatibility patch  plus Windhelm Lighthouse and AetheriumSwordsnArmor should be cleaned. Is this anything I should worry about or are they taken care of in the CR patch?

No clu eif the CR fixes the Undeath/MAS conflicts.. The patch in question just removes a few signs relating to little vivec iirc.

Exactly how I do it as well.

No clu eif the CR fixes the Undeath/MAS conflicts.. The patch in question just removes a few signs relating to little vivec iirc.

That is normal to get the warning. The guide merges the MAS & Undeath patch in the "Moon and Star Patches Merged.esp". LOOT doesn't recognize this plugin being the compatibility patch between those two mods. I have just ignored the warning and haven't seen any harm yet in my game although I am not to begin the Undeath quest.

I went through a very high amount of "couldn't resolve the error" within the CR that caused my CTD in the beginning cell. I could have tested a bit of playthrough today of around 6-7 hours without any CTD but stuttering a lot when outside. I bet the weathers are still too demanding for my system even with all the tweaks I did, interesting.

Alkira.

Edited by Alkira

That's right.

Not obvious from the start looking at the Darth_Mathias LO where the CR & NPC CR are both activated.

Some data are merged from the CR while the NPC CR & RA NPC are both merged and deactivated in my LO.

I would suggest for the future guide being standalone to update the LO to reflect exactly what mods are activated and which are merged and provide the final LO resulting fro the last steps of the guide.

Alkira. 

Edited by Alkira

Hello; I was wondering if the SRLE: Extended lotd patch had a specific load order to follow for the stable build. Or are we supposed to use just LOOT to do it all?

Do you talk about the SRLE Extended LOTD - Conflict resolution? Assuming yes, you should place it right before the "Scarcity - Less Loot Mod.esp" following the "Darth_Mathias" current LO on Modwat.ch.

Some of its data are merged into the Bashed Patch thus the plugin should be partially activated in Wrye Bash.

Alkira.

Not obvious from the start looking at the Darth_Mathias LO where the CR & NPC CR are both activated.

Some data are merged from the CR while the NPC CR & RA NPC are both merged and deactivated in my LO.

I would suggest for the future guide being standalone to update the LO to reflect exactly what mods are activated and which are merged and provide the final LO resulting fro the last steps of the guide.

Alkira. 

It's a new change with the new version of Wrye Bash. It will be noted when the guide's finally finished in standalone. Darth's load order is quite out of date now.

And thanks for the suggestion, but I don't really want to provide a suggested Load Order as it'll only bring questions from people using mods that are not in the guide etc as to where certain esp's go. We're currently suggesting using LOOT, and Wrye Bash and let them do their job. If anything differs or needs to differ, LOOT rules will be provided to fix it.

If anyone else has an issue with esp's being in incorrect places, let us know nd we'll work out the needed fix.

I assume that removing the Spice of Life mods will affect the CR patch? And will the Fort one be removed as well? I'm debating whether to remove them or not in my build.

It's a new change with the new version of Wrye Bash. It will be noted when the guide's finally finished in standalone. Darth's load order is quite out of date now.

And thanks for the suggestion, but I don't really want to provide a suggested Load Order as it'll only bring questions from people using mods that are not in the guide etc as to where certain esp's go. We're currently suggesting using LOOT, and Wrye Bash and let them do their job. If anything differs or needs to differ, LOOT rules will be provided to fix it.

If anyone else has an issue with esp's being in incorrect places, let us know nd we'll work out the needed fix.

I add mods so I'm not sure my order will look like yours. :P But expect questions.

can anyone confirm if the new additions to Rustic Clothng overwrite stuff from aMidianBorn Book of Silence - Armour ie the  bandit fur stuff?

Edit: also which do people prefer Skaal clothes HD revival or the ones from Rustic Clothing?

They both look good to me.

Do we use Stormcloak Revival or was that just SRLE? I'm sorry. I mean Frankly HD. Because if you do the merge with the Frankly HD version, it overwrite the Revival one.

BPT Drauger Armor is overwritten by Drauger.

Edited by rayhne

This little black duck will be doing another profile for mod testing. 

Just to confirm I'll be looking at:

Left Hand Rings

Sithis Armour

The Skill book mod suggested by LadyLexy herself

SpiceOfLife mod replacements

The multiple Adoptions mod mentioned above.

An Ice mod to replace Yuril's removed mods too.

Was there anything else? Speak now or forever hold thy piece...

Edited by Nozzer66