rpsgc

Ultimate HD Torch (by BuzzDee84)

Discussion thread:

Ultimate HD Torch by BuzzDee84

Mod Picker Link

I think it has potential and looks better than 'Improved Torches Textures' IMO. More detailed.

It uses 2048x2048 textures.

Some screenshots:

https://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/images/28060-2-1355135162.jpg

https://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/images/28060-1-1355135161.jpg

Not all textures have to go all out on resolution and detail, thus maintaining a good visual\performance balance. But items like the torch and weapons are in your face constantly, really close - so this is a damn fine addition to my mods list ^^

interesting rework..... author needs to fix unmatching normal maps.there's still a problem with blue channel ....i sent a pm to help...we'll see some results pretty soon i guess

I agree, it's must better than Improved Touches Texture. The optional looks more realistic too. However, I would like to see the author offer a 1024x1024 texture for the more performance savvy user.

I use this along with the HD fire spells retexture, it works fine, no issues with throwing torches, hotkey torches or droplittorches; no fps drop. I recommend this mod.

Peace.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By slymeasy
      I already have Vortex overiding whatever conflicts come up so I don't need Wrye Bash to do that at all. All I need to do is a simple leveled list merge and I'm finding it difficult to follow the tutorials and guides I'm seeing on Youtube and other places. I can't find one tutorial that's specifically for just merging leveled lists. I wanted to be as safe as possible and just bash together the leveled lists and nothing else.
      I managed to get a bash patch up with a new game with the simplest tutorial I could find, but I feel like I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop. 
      I have one made now and it looks like it's working, but can anyone give me just simple step by step guide just a safe bashed patch for just leveled lists. I removed USSEP and anything vanilla from the patch. Was I supposed to just leave those things in? If so do I bash it again and continue playing or do I start a new game?
    • By TechAngel85
      Discussion topic:
      Majestic Mountains - Cathedral Concept by T4gtr34um3r
      Wiki Link

z929669 - Vote for moving to MM default
      Compares from z929669
      Conditions: clear weather, all mod conditions used LODGen applicable to vanilla mountains, MM, MM Darkside, and MM Lightside (so LOD is specific to each of the four sets of screenshots)
      TOD: noon
      Coordinates (cow tamriel): Whiterun lookout tower WSW > 35 -16 > -33 -7 > -10 0
      Mod build: Step 2.0.0 (dev)
      Step (vanilla mountains)  >  MM  >  MM Darkside  >  MM Lightside
      Load up imgbox gallery and cycle through all images to load them. Then use the arrow buttons to toggle back and forth. Images aren't a perfect overlay, due to slight variations in COW positioning but close enough. They can also be examined directly in the spoiler.