SRLE Extended support

After reading the list of covered creatures on the NARC Nexus page, I am beginning to wonder if they would be involved in any crime scenarios I might perpetrate. How often am I going to be pickpocketing in view of Chaurus? USLEP covers farm animals sans dogs, which was intentional on their part. I believe Stealth Skills Rebalanced also covers some animal factions, so double coverage there. If player horses and dogs silence are desired, wouldn't the basic NARC plugin cover that, or are the animal factions different in Falskaar?

After reading the list of covered creatures on the NARC Nexus page, I am beginning to wonder if they would be involved in any crime scenarios I might perpetrate. How often am I going to be pickpocketing in view of Chaurus? USLEP covers farm animals sans dogs, which was intentional on their part. I believe Stealth Skills Rebalanced also covers some animal factions, so double coverage there. If player horses and dogs silence are desired, wouldn't the basic NARC plugin cover that, or are the animal factions different in Falskaar?

as far a as i know the core version only cover Vanilla faction so any mod such as falskaar that adds "modded" faction won't be cover without a patch which the mod author has provided and i am just testing out merging them all together.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

Well SRLEx doesn't have SSR and also NARC covers lots of animals than Chaurus also it covers Bandits - ignore all crimes except werewolf crimes. Thieves' Guild - Ignore pickpocket, theft, and trespassing crimes. Frostmoon Vender - Ignores werewolf crimes.

as far a as i know the core version only cover Vanilla faction so any mod such as falskaar that adds "modded" faction won't be cover without a patch which the mod author has provided and i am just testing out merging them all together.

Right, CR stuff, I need to spend time on that. Build my TES5Edit skills :cool:

Well SRLEx doesn't have SSR and also NARC covers lots of animals than Chaurus also it covers Bandits - ignore all crimes except werewolf crimes. Thieves' Guild - Ignore pickpocket, theft, and trespassing crimes. Frostmoon Vender - Ignores werewolf crimes.

Good point about about SSR, I forgot I was going rogue there. I guess I just tend more toward the Arthmoor/USLEP take on what should be corrected. Personal choice, and I'm running a custom install, so take my $0.02 for what it's worth :;):

i have a problem with the CACO_Vigor_Campfire.esp patch.

or i THINK it is with this patch.

what i see is when i try to make bandages,, i can only make COCA bandages that is can be found under "items" when i klick on it it dont ask where i want to place it.

i can allso make poultices,,, and i can add them to the bandages.

But i cannot add them ,, not the bandages,, not the bandages with poultice on,,,   is the patch broken or am i just using this wrong ??

any help is greatly appreciated as Vigor is pretty "broken" when i cannot add bandages..

cheers

Canadus

Edited by canadus

i have a problem with the CACO_Vigor_Campfire.esp patch.

or i THINK it is with this patch.

what i see is when i try to make bandages,, i can only make COCA bandages that is can be found under "items" when i klick on it it dont ask where i want to place it.

i can allso make poultices,,, and i can add them to the bandages.

But i cannot add them ,, not the bandages,, not the bandages with poultice on,,,   is the patch broken or am i just using this wrong ??

any help is greatly appreciated as Vigor is pretty "broken" when i cannot add bandages..

cheers

Canadus

Interesting I had no issues. Do you after you have created a bandage take it to a cooking pot and apply water to it then you can apply a poultice to it? then you can use that to cure turamas

Edited by Darth_mathias

hi everyone.

thanks for your reply.

"Interesting I had no issues. Do you after you have created a bandage take it to a cooking pot and apply water to it then you can apply a poultice to it? then you can use that to cure turamas"

i can add the poultrice to the bandage without cooking pot and water,,, i just klik on the poultrice and it then add to the bandage, making a new "bandage with poultrice" item, but nothing happens when i klik that,,

yes i have updated,,, in fact i just remade the merged patch just to be sure,, all patches updated.

thanks for your help so far.

chaars

Canadus

hi everyone.

thanks for your reply.

"Interesting I had no issues. Do you after you have created a bandage take it to a cooking pot and apply water to it then you can apply a poultice to it? then you can use that to cure turamas"

i can add the poultrice to the bandage without cooking pot and water,,, i just klik on the poultrice and it then add to the bandage, making a new "bandage with poultrice" item, but nothing happens when i klik that,,

yes i have updated,,, in fact i just remade the merged patch just to be sure,, all patches updated.

thanks for your help so far.

chaars

Canadus

then that's yyou problem you need to add water otherwise you're using the bandages from CACO and not Vigor.