MMM not working with Breezes FO3 Males

Snarkyfork

Question

I have been asking around on the mod pages but haven't had much luck. I really need help with this.

I ran across this issue a long while back and fixed it (or thought I did) but recently I changed over from NMM to Mod Organizer and I am running across these old issues again for some reason. MMM seems to not be (correctly) using Breezes FO3 Males. Male raiders look like they have two bodies overlaying one another, messing up the textures. There is (was) a similar problem with the female Type 3 body replacer but someone made a fix for it (I am honestly wondering if Breezes needs a similar fix).

Here is what is strange, if I place Breezes FO3 Male body mod above MMM in my "install order" (not load order) then some of the bodies are correct and others are invisible. When I place Breezes below MMM in my install order all of the bodies are visible but are messed up, like in the SS below.

I think what is happening (when Breezes is above MMM) is the normal raiders are fine but the "increased spawns" by MMM are not using the correct textures/meshes for some reason. Surely someone else can confirm this who uses MMM and Breezes?

I am following the STEP (clear and present danger) guide for installation.

I am using Mod Oraganizer.

The textures are all in the default locations.

Archive Invalidation is working correctly.

I have installed Breezes AFTER MMM so that Breezes recognizes MMM and installs the proper MMMF3 textures.

I am using Project Beauty (Fallout Redesigned) with Blackened but I have tested this with and without Project Beauty installed, nothing changes.

I want to go back to living my life and not worrying about this so please, any help would be greatly appreciated!

[spoiler=Screenshot]Fallout3%202016-02-03%2000-25-58-36.jpg

Edit: I fixed the issue. I removed Breezes Male Body Replacer. =P

Edited by Snarkyfork

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet