Inventory Access.esm needed for Powered Power Armor Mod?

When I run FNVEdit it is telling me that it cannot load because I don't have Inventory Access.esm, which is a mod by the same modder that makes the Powered Power Armor mod. In fact, that mod's page says that the Inventory Access.esm mod is needed, but it's not in the FaLiNV instructions. So, what's up? Did I do something wrong? Did I miss something?

Sorry, took me a minute to find it..lol *First thing I checked was to make sure I didn't move it to optional. =)*

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
FalloutNV.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
DeadMoney.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
HonestHearts.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
YUP - Base Game + All DLC.esm
Sortomatic.esm
Afterschool Special.esm
D.E.I.M.O.S..esm
SomeguySeries.esm
Tales from the Burning Sands.esm
Advanced Recon Tech.esm
Ambient Temperature.esm
JIP Selective-Fire.esm
domecity.esm
The New Bison Steve Hotel.esm
Project Nevada - Core.esm
Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp
Project Nevada - Equipment.esm
Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp
Project Nevada - Extra Options.esm
Detect Traps.esm
Merged Fixes.esp
YUP - NPC Fixes (Base Game + All DLC).esp
NewVegasUncutSeries.esp
Sandbox6 Mods Merged.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
NewVegasBounties.esp
NewVegasBountiesII.esp
DarNifiedUINV.esp
Advanced Recon Range Finder.esp
Advanced Recon Gear.esp
Advanced Recon Tech.esp
FPSWeaponWheel.esp
JIP Realistic Weapon Overheating.esp
JIP Companions Command & Control.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
The Weapon Mod Menu.esp
Powered Power Armor.esp
Advanced Recon Tech - Detect Traps.esp

Edit: Just deleted the orginal and redownloaded/reinstalled and it's still not working.
Edited by HotAssassin

When you install this mod can you see the ESM listed amongst the files to be installed, inside the manual install dialogue?

If you can install other mods without issue you shouldn't see any with this mod as it uses no special install scripts or such.

Ok, so based on you guys suggestions, I have figured out what went wrong. When installing the Beta 3 Hotfix A, I was pressing the Replace button instead of the Merge button.

There are places in the guide where it gets very specific about pressing [Merge] not [Replace]. By that phrase not being in the instructions for this particular mod, my brain figured it must need to be [Replace].

So, just as a general question, then, should all other "optional" and "patch" files be [Merged]?

Perhaps the definition of these words loses their meaning for non-English speaking users, or those with limited vocabulary, so for the sake of expediency:

Merge == add into the existing mod all the files in the mod being installed

Replace == remove the existing files and install ONLY the files in the new mod

Unless specifically asked to do otherwise it is usually sufficient to "merge" mods.

Hey, I really appreciate the help and the "clarification". I'm new to Mod Organizer, through this guide.  Sorry if my question seemed beneath answering, I'm not trying to be an ignorant pest. I guess I'll look elsewhere on the net if I run any more issues.

Don't be discouraged by your modding mishaps, all of us started out this way. There are no useless questions when it comes to learning anything, if you don't ask you won't learn.

So if any of our answers came across as abrupt then let me assure you there is no malice involved in any of them.