Texture Problems

Having another issue with my copy of F&L. I just picked up the MBA Gyrojet from a powder ganger, and started using it. However instead of the regular textures i get a big red diamond with an exclamation point. I wasnt going to post anything about it since this other problem wasnt a big one for me at least, but I also keep getting textures bleeding through other textures. If anyone can help with either issue it would be awesome. Thanks in advanced.

Update: It's not just the one weapon its every gun added by weapons of the new millenia unfortunately.

Edited by ThexUniverse

Having another issue with my copy of F&L. I just picked up the MBA Gyrojet from a powder ganger, and started using it. However instead of the regular textures i get a big red diamond with an exclamation point. I wasnt going to post anything about it since this other problem wasnt a big one for me at least, but I also keep getting textures bleeding through other textures. If anyone can help with either issue it would be awesome. Thanks in advanced.

Update: It's not just the one weapon its every gun added by weapons of the new millenia unfortunately.

You probably didn't do the manual install part properly. Try reinstalling following the steps from the guide:

In the pop up for manual installation right click "Premade Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia" and select "Set data directory".Click the arrow next to "Optional Store" and highlight "Sound, meshes, textures" and drag them to "<data>".Uncheck "Optional Store, _OPTIONAL, fomod, images, Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.Cheat.Cabinet.esp, and  Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.Honest.Hearts.Grunt.Patch.esp".Click [Okay].

• 1 month later...

Within both the meshes and textures folders I dragged out into data, I see a "Clean" folder. I followed the instructions to the last letter. Do I also have to move the contents of the Clean folder back into meshes and textures? So they're without the Clean folder, yes?

Update: The issue is with Millenia's Additional Weapons! The "Beretta Target 87" that's getting the "exclamation point" is in that list ><. I kept thinking it was from New Millenia... So I moved the Clean folder back into both folders in Weapons of the New Millenia. Yeah. I'll probably disable the entire Additional weapons mod since I don't know where to start looking.

https://wiki.step-project.com/User:EssArrBee/FalloutNewVegas_MilleniasAdditionalWeapons

Edited by FuzzRocket9