SRLE Extended

Thanks for your quick answer. I've got an issue with the merge section of your guide, now...

The Merge Plugins Standalone doesn't load the "Apocalypse - Ordinator Compatibility Patch.esp", so I can't merge it. It does show up in the "Plugin Selection" portion of the application though.

I've succesfully merged all the mergeable mods from the SR:LE base guide yesterday, so I don't know what's wrong.

Here's a screenshot for information (https://imgur.com/IGlSoSP)

EDIT : I've found out about the log... [20:40:57] (ERROR) Load: "Apocalypse - Ordinator Compatibility Patch.esp" requires master "Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp" to be loaded before it.

Yet "Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp" is loaded before. What's wrong ?

Edited by wisethug

There is an issue between the mods Bathing in Skyrim and Revenge of the Enemies. It is described in the bugs section of Bathing in Skyrim under Requiem NPC blue glow and lead in my recent setup to a blue swirl effect on magic NPCs modified by Revenge of the Enemies. It can be easily fixed by adding two small entries in the compatibilities patch.

Took me hours to get to the root of the problem but I discovered the great mod Mfg console at the way. It is great for troubleshooting.

There is an issue between the mods Bathing in Skyrim and Revenge of the Enemies. It is described in the bugs section of Bathing in Skyrim under Requiem NPC blue glow and lead in my recent setup to a blue swirl effect on magic NPCs modified by Revenge of the Enemies. It can be easily fixed by adding two small entries in the compatibles patch.

Took me hours to get to the root of the problem but I discovered the great mod Mfg console at the way. It is great for troubleshooting.

I use MFG Console high recommend it.

What re the entries so can sort it out in the CR?

I use MFG Console high recommend it.

What re the entries so can sort it out in the CR?

Spell

- 1B03313A mzinGetDirtyOverTimeReactivateCloakSpell

- 1B03313D mzinGetDirtyOverTimeReactivateApplySpell

For both under SPIT - Data / Flag needs to be added No Absorb/Reflect

This could also be a problem for the main SR:LE guide when users want to install mods similar to Revenge of the Enemies like Requiem. The author of Bathing in Skyrim knows of the problem and promised an update that unfortunately never happened.

Edited by justfun

Darth, is there any reason why you don't just merge the three Scarcity esps in the correct order and set one loot rule on the merged plugin?

I don't really see the ponit in do that as 2 of the plugins get merged into the Bashed Patch anyway.

Spell

- 1B03313A mzinGetDirtyOverTimeReactivateCloakSpell

- 1B03313D mzinGetDirtyOverTimeReactivateApplySpell

For both under SPIT - Data / Flag needs to be added No Absorb/Reflect

This could also be a problem for the main SR:LE guide when users want to install mods similar to Revenge of the Enemies like Requiem. The author of Bathing in Skyrim knows of the problem and promised an update that unfortunately never happened.

Ok may be best to get Neo to sort it out.If he doesn't add it I will but will not be until tuesday since i am at my mum and dad's this weekend for my mum's birthday.

So is anyone out here using "Immersive Music" with SR:LE Extended ? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/66612/?tab=4&&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fcomments%2F%3Fmod_id%3D66612%26page%3D3%26sort%3DDESC%26pid%3D0%26thread_id%3D2924724&pUp=1 I love vanilla music but I did listen to these tracks for a looooong  time.

I've been using it, and loving it, for probably a month now.  I don't run a full SRLE Extended, but most of it.  

Thanks for your quick answer. I've got an issue with the merge section of your guide, now...

The Merge Plugins Standalone doesn't load the "Apocalypse - Ordinator Compatibility Patch.esp", so I can't merge it. It does show up in the "Plugin Selection" portion of the application though.

I've succesfully merged all the mergeable mods from the SR:LE base guide yesterday, so I don't know what's wrong.

Here's a screenshot for information (https://imgur.com/IGlSoSP)

EDIT : I've found out about the log... [20:40:57] (ERROR) Load: "Apocalypse - Ordinator Compatibility Patch.esp" requires master "Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp" to be loaded before it.

Yet "Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp" is loaded before. What's wrong ?

Try loading up merge plugins.  In the list that pops up, makes sure the mods you want to merge are in the proper place at the bottom.  "Uncheck All" , then check only the mods that you want to merge and highlight them, if the okay button still doesn't light up, right click your mod group and select check masters.  Then scroll up, any mod name showing in red italics needs to be checked.  This should solve your problem.  Missing mods from the merge list indicates improper merge order, improper load order, and some others.

Any tips for installing it ? Did you notice any CTDs that might be related to it ?

well, I guess it's been two months... 4/16...  nope haven't had any ctd problems, and don't remember having a problem installing it...

... oh ok, now I remember...

yes, I picked original sound track plus IM, .. I skipped all the options that said you may want to skip if you want to keep the vanilla feel.  

It looks like I ended up with these folders:

dungeon, dungeon - all, dungeon - cave, dungeon - fort, dungeon - ice, Explore - all hours, Explore - day, Explore - evening, explore - morning, explore - night, and town - day.  

So, I skipped Castle, Combat, Dragon combat, Taven, and Temple.

I think it's great with the options I picked, and I haven't heard any tracks I don't like.