SRLE Extended

Another question @Darth sorry for bothering,

In the install order you mentioned to disable SkyTEST Integration Project (MOD MERGED, INACTIVE IN MO)

but does it have SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esm plugins in it?

You don't mention anything about this plugin to be merged into Animal Merged.esp

Do I just move the esm into Animal Merged Mod?

Edited by reddvilzz

Another question @Darth sorry for bothering,

In the install order you mentioned to disable SkyTEST Integration Project (MOD MERGED, INACTIVE IN MO)

but does it have SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esm plugins in it?

You don't mention anything about this plugin to be merged into Animal Merged.esp

Do I just move the esm into Animal Merged Mod?

that has now change we are now using the esm from the main SkyTEST page and not SkyTEST integration project that was updated just today.

How do you recommend updating it? Do I need to remerged Animal Merged mod? Since I just finished installing all SRLE Extended and now just cross checking to see if everything is properly installed and ordered the same as your guide.

Edit: Nevermind refreshed your guide and going to follow from there I guess

Edited by reddvilzz

How do you recommend updating it? Do I need to remerged Animal Merged mod? Since I just finished installing all SRLE Extended and now just cross checking to see if everything is properly installed and ordered the same as your guide.

the merged doesn't require updating. just download the latest version of Skytest and remove SkyTEST Integration Project - No Extra Spawns and you should be alright.

Hey gang, doing some cr and have a question on SkyEST.  Should the SkyTEST SNAM - Faction and AIDT - AI Data records get forwarded over Immersive Horses and Immersive Citizens (which are just using vanilla data)??

Thx

TBH, I wouldn't conflict resolve any horse conflict from SkyTEST. I would let IH win in all counts. IH is a highly scripted mod and I really prefer its way of handling things with horses.

I do not even understand why SkyTEST is touching horses to be honest when there compatibility will be broken with at least 2 very popular mods. In my load order i have IH win all conflicts and no problem whatsoever.

CRing SkyTEST and IH is not something straightforward...I assume only the author of IH will be eligible for such a patch.

just reading https://forum.step-project.com/topic/4468-tes5edit-which-record-types-dont-need-conflict-patches/

If I'm reading correct the SNAM records dont need to be forwarded...

Well...these SNAMs explained in Keith's post are Story Manager's record. Nothing to do with Factions.  :;):

Hi, Darth..I've found some errors in the NPC Retextures Merged.esp..Not 100% it's from me...as my modlist differs a little from the guide...

00:00] Checking for Errors in [27] NPC Retextures Merged.esp
[00:00] Rikke "Legate Rikke" [NPC_:000132A1]
[00:00] NPC_ \ DOFT - Default outfit -> Found a COBJ reference, expected: OTFT
[00:01] CWFieldCOImperialHaafingar "Prefect Adventus Caesennius" [NPC_:000844B1]
[00:01] NPC_ \ DOFT - Default outfit -> Found a COBJ reference, expected: OTFT
[00:01] CWFieldCOImperialWhiterun "Legate Quentin Cipius" [NPC_:000844D1]
[00:01] CWFieldCOImperialPale "Legate Constantius Tituleius" [NPC_:00084539]
[00:01] CWFieldCOImperialWinterhold "Legate Sevan Telendas" [NPC_:0008453A]
[00:01] CWFieldCOImperialEastmarch "Legate Hrollod" [NPC_:0008454E]
[00:01] CWFieldCOImperialRift "Prefect Fasendil" [NPC_:0008454F]
[00:01] CWFieldCOImperialFalkreath "Prefect Skulnar" [NPC_:0008455E]
[00:01] All Done!

Hi, Darth..I've found some errors in the NPC Retextures Merged.esp..Not 100% it's from me...as my modlist differs a little from the guide...

00:00] Checking for Errors in [27] NPC Retextures Merged.esp

[00:00] Rikke "Legate Rikke" [NPC_:000132A1]

[00:00] NPC_ \ DOFT - Default outfit -> Found a COBJ reference, expected: OTFT

[00:01] CWFieldCOImperialHaafingar "Prefect Adventus Caesennius" [NPC_:000844B1]

[00:01] CWFieldCOImperialWhiterun "Legate Quentin Cipius" [NPC_:000844D1]

[00:01] CWFieldCOImperialPale "Legate Constantius Tituleius" [NPC_:00084539]

[00:01] CWFieldCOImperialWinterhold "Legate Sevan Telendas" [NPC_:0008453A]

[00:01] CWFieldCOImperialEastmarch "Legate Hrollod" [NPC_:0008454E]

[00:01] CWFieldCOImperialRift "Prefect Fasendil" [NPC_:0008454F]

[00:01] CWFieldCOImperialFalkreath "Prefect Skulnar" [NPC_:0008455E]

[00:01] All Done!

these look like there from Morrowloot Patches if not using morrowloot I suggest moving the DOFT - Default outfit from USLEEP in TES5Edit.

Edited by Darth_mathias

I use Morrowloot...maybe something went wrong since I use a few more patches for it..

only things I can think of is one of your extra patches has changed the DOFT - Default Outfit record thus causing this error. I suggest just removing the missing record from MLU Patches to NPC Retextures in TES5Edit.

If I want to use vanilla start from ALSL it is said to disable Helgen Reborn and the animal script (I forgot what it called) but RSChildren_completeUSKP.esp need helgen reborn as master and so does SRLE Conflict Resolution.

Do I just disable both RSChildren_CompleteUSKP.esp and the CR.esp until I have leave the helgen cave?

I'm afraid it will not function well, that why I ask

If I want to use vanilla start from ALSL it is said to disable Helgen Reborn and the animal script (I forgot what it called) but RSChildren_completeUSKP.esp need helgen reborn as master and so does SRLE Conflict Resolution.

Do I just disable both RSChildren_CompleteUSKP.esp and the CR.esp until I have leave the helgen cave?

I'm afraid it will not function well, that why I ask

You can do that yes then reactive when you exit Helgen. However what I do in the situation is I pick the Camping the Woods option this will basically put in a campsite near the Helen cave exit. Then you can just double back and pick up either Hadvar or Ralof.