SRLE Extended

Do you guys think the mod "Pc Head Tracking and Voice" is safe to use ? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72039/? It looks really interesting, as I'm playing a lot in 3d person.

As for Immersive Music, I tried it but it really the audio is BADLY and I mean BADLY mixed. As for Fantasy Sound Project, I used to use it on my last build, and really liked the music. However the whole build wasn't super stable and I've read on the mod page that it has CTD issues.

Thanks for the Verdant tip ! Do I need to DynDOLOD after installing it ?

I use PC Head Tracking and Voice. 4-5 hours, no problems. Same with Fantasy Sound Project. I didn't have problems, and I've used it a long, long time.

Not sure you need to run DynDOLOD for grass. I wanna say no, but...?

I gotta ask a question, even though I'm pretty sure of the answer I'll get. Ever since since I've started modding skyrim, I've noticed strange things regarding cpu utilization in cities. I have around 60 fps when running around the game, with 100% GPU usage. However, when I get into cities, it drops. For,instance, in the settlement near white run, I get 30 to 40 fps, and my gpu usage is not a 100%, but neither is my CPU ! Core activity vary from 40 to 70% but it never maxxes out on any core. If I'm CPU bound, even on a no 64bits game, shouldn't some cores be at 100% usage ?

My setup is SR:LE extended with TK dodge on top. My rig :

980ti at 1520/8000

I5 3570K at 4,6ghz

16 ram at 1600mhz

Running at 1440p

Are you guys getting the same kind of performance in cities ? And do you sometimes have stutter when in combat ? Thanks.

IT'S ALIVE!!!  You may all have mocked, sniggered behind my back, goaded me into including a f@~*ng chicken/rabbit/bear, chuckled at the thought of corrupt saves due to string overload and more.  Well after a marathon 30+ hours of CR over the last three days my utterly ridiculous build is up and running.  My mod organiser left panel stops at just short of 800 (yes!), and my 490+ unmerged plugins are compressed into just 248 after bashed patch, dydDOLOD and SkyProc patchers (so I have another 7 slots to play with, hmmm...).  I have three MCM menu problems to sort, all caused I think because I renamed the esp's after the merge, which is known to break them.  I'll rename them back tonight and confirm this fixes it.  I have loaded up three times, run around a bit, saved and reloaded the saves - all OK.  I have been out in storms, rain, lightning, combat and all seems pretty solid, no drops, no stutter so far.  It took around 5 minutes for the first load from clicking on SKSE in MO through to the final loading message in the top left disappearing!  Subsequent loads into an existing save are taking around two and a half minutes.  I guess this is normal with such a heavy load order?

I followed everything in this post to the letter including ParkControl and Flawless Widescreen, I have installed and enabled SMAA as per this STEP guide.  I'm a little bit disappointed with the saturation levels so far so I need to tweak them to get things looking right, and I forgot to edit the ningheim.esp to point the skeleton filepaths to the correct XPMSE ones so I can't set anything up in the XPMSE MCM menu yet.  However, all looking good so far.

Tonight when I get home I'll hopefully fix these issues, check the string count in my saves just out of interest (Crash Fixes and the preloader are obviously doing exactly when they said they would!) and then I'll post some screenshots and further info for interest.  I'll also update my modwat:ch and try and figure out some way of providing information on what is included in each of the merges as they won't show up in the mod list because the original plugins are obviously all deactivated.

I just wanted to say a massive thank you to Darth and Neo fo the two guides and to all of you who have so kindly offered support and advice - I absolutely could not have got there without you all!

So into bug hunting mode for a few days and then on with a playthrough all being well!

Edited by dunc001

One question:

Real Shelter - Yes or No

Unless it has been updated to be compatible with Vivid Weathers (assuming you use Vivid Weathers) the answer is no.  Otherwise I believe your answer is yes.  Neovalen stated it would require a patch.  I suppose you could try and make one, but Neovalen may be better suited to answer the question.

Edited by Kneph13

I think I may have asked this before, but what do I need to do to get the keyboard enabled when playing with a 360 controller so I can make use of AH Hotkeys?  Do I need something like THIS or THIS to 'unlock' the keyboard first as I can't set any keyboard keys in any of the MCM menus including AH.

Also what do you guys use for in-game screenshots (the built in screenshot is disabled following the Crash Fixes guide)?

I think I may have asked this before, but what do I need to do to get the keyboard enabled when playing with a 360 controller so I can make use of AH Hotkeys?  Do I need something like THIS or THIS to 'unlock' the keyboard first as I can't set any keyboard keys in any of the MCM menus including AH.

Also what do you guys use for in-game screenshots (the built in screenshot is disabled following the Crash Fixes guide)?

I use this "Use both Xbox 360 controller AND Keyboard SIMULTANEOUSLY". I don't know why you would need AH hot keys using this. I use f1 thru f10 for things like Ihud, and the number keys for skyUI hotkeys

Hay Darth, question on LO.

My Landscape and Environment Merge.esp is loading way high in my LO priority...around 205, below Karhtwasten and above Immersive Citizens - CRF Patch.  It's overiding things it shouldn't be, like all of Arthmoor's villages, Realistic Water Two, etc.  Any idea why it's so high compared to yours?  I can make a meta rule for it, but concerned there may be another issue?

Thx!

ENB for screenshots

Equipping sets, auto casting, etc

Also, anyone using Hailgoboost?

Burn it with fire.

Hay Darth, question on LO.

My Landscape and Environment Merge.esp is loading way high in my LO priority...around 205, below Karhtwasten and above Immersive Citizens - CRF Patch.  It's overiding things it shouldn't be, like all of Arthmoor's villages, Realistic Water Two, etc.  Any idea why it's so high compared to yours?  I can make a meta rule for it, but concerned there may be another issue?

Thx!

205 is correct that where we have ours too. It need to load after Arthmoor villages because of Spice of Life Fences.

Have you added the Loot Rule for realistic water two?

Edited by DarkladyLexy

205 is correct that where we have ours too. It need to load after Arthmoor villages because of Spice of Life Fences.

Have you added the Loot Rule for realistic water two?

My Loot is loading it at 182 using...

• RealisticWaterTwo.esp - Load After BFT Ships and Carriages.esp, Realistic Boat Bobbing.esp, WATER Plants.esp (Add To Existing List)
  • RealisticWaterTwo.esp set Global Priority 980000

Where is your RWT.esp Lex?  I'm really only asking because I assume the XCWT - Water data from Realistic Water Two.esp should be winning in CR, and Landscape and Environment Merged.esp (as well as NSUTR, Arthmoors villlages, etc) overrides these.

Edited by Gutmaw