SRLE Extended

WHOO HOO!  Wildcat

Also, should I be able to craft lock picks?  I would think I can but I can't find anyway to do it.  And are my enchantments supposed to wear off so quickly?  My Dawnbreaker and Axe of Whiterun seem like they only last a few hits.  Thanks.

I'm sure he's going to be bug fixing for a while. But this is very exciting!

Edited by Alluistras

mmmm interesting i will download wildcat and give is a go

@ Paul yes i belive that is is Swordfall but he changed the name.

@ Alluistras I belive Spive of life still isn't fully compatilbe with Enhanced Landscapes.

@Kneph13 I will add a mentioon that the AT 2.5 script needs to eb rerun eacha every time you change the Bash Patch.

@ InstantKor thnaks i will update CACo Vigor as it wasn't updated before i went to bed.

and to Everyone else Gutmaw has hopefully fixed the RRR Issue that snazzy was having with SRLE Extended patch he created.

mmmm interesting i will download wildcat and give is a go

@ Paul yes i belive that is is Swordfall but he changed the name.

@ Alluistras I belive Spive of life still isn't fully compatilbe with Enhanced Landscapes.

@Kneph13 I will add a mentioon that the AT 2.5 script needs to eb rerun eacha every time you change the Bash Patch.

@ InstantKor thnaks i will update CACo Vigor as it wasn't updated before i went to bed.

and to Everyone else Gutmaw has hopefully fixed the RRR Issue that snazzy was having with SRLE Extended patch he created.

Ahh. I guess I could run around and check it out for meself.

Did you already test it and saw some things out of sorts? Or is that just your suspicion?

Edited by Alluistras

also APO CI and APO HI were updated

EDIT: About Wildcat (at a first glance) I like it. I droped both Vigor and Combat evolved i'm just using WC

i like the simplicity of the mod and also it integrates very well with Ordinator.

Here's what Enai wrote about a Vigor and Wildcat comparison on reddit:

[–]EnaiSiaionWinterhold 2 points 

22 minutes ago

Attacking during an enemy power attack does more damage.

From Vgr, I like that attacks from behind, or above, or while sprinting, or counter attacking do more damage.

Exists in WC.

Vgr autoaim with bows disabled, and enemy archers less acurate

Stagger strength depends on health threshold.

In Vigor, health works like poise - the lower it is, the higher chance of stagger. In WC, it seems you will stagger every time you drop below 50%, 35%, 20% health

Vgr NPC's can use fake potions

Planned for 1.01.

Exists in Ordinator.

Vgr has timed blocking/bashing bonuses, WC doesn't

I kind of like Vigor's decoupled injury/stagger systems better (it appears they're combined with Wildcat, as both will happen at 50%, 33%, and 20% health thresholds).

They are combined because it is more impactful that way. Staggering someone and injuring them at the same time (with that nice splat sound) is a BIG swing in momentum and should feel like it.

bandages/poultices for wounds (instead of being purely health based like Wildcat)

timed blocking

Ordinator feature.

parrying

Requires either an OnHit() script NO.) or a combat hit spell (massive overlap with Ordinator). You still want to bash or stagger opponents during their attack, because that's when they aren't blocking or prepared to bash you out of your attack.

NPCs using potions

Planned for 1.02. Note that having it actually restore the correct amount requires SKSE.

more stamina draining actions (eg. regular attacks

Planned for 1.01.

moving).

Frustrating because your stamina won't regenerate while moving.

Attacking during an enemy power attack does more damage.

From Vgr, I like that attacks from behind, or above, or while sprinting, or counter attacking do more damage.

Exists in WC.

Vgr autoaim with bows disabled, and enemy archers less acurate

Stagger strength depends on health threshold.

In Vigor, health works like poise - the lower it is, the higher chance of stagger. In WC, it seems you will stagger every time you drop below 50%, 35%, 20% health

Planned for 1.01.

Vgr NPC's can use fake potions

Exists in Ordinator.

Vgr has timed blocking/bashing bonuses, WC doesn't

Edited by paul666root