SRLE Extended

Try the link I gave you. It usually resolves most of the issues (and ofc you can choose not to cheat!)

It contains just an altered script; therefore the rest of EBT's brawl bug patch interpretation is still in place.

This script must override everything in you load order.

• +1 1

Try the link I gave you. It usually resolves most of the issues (and ofc you can choose not to cheat!)

It contains just an altered script; therefore the rest of EBT's brawl bug patch interpretation is still in place.

This script must override everything in you load order.

yes it worked. I might add this to the compatbility section of the guide.

also added a note to the known issue section about brawls.

Edited by Darth_mathias

OK, I get my PC back this afternoon with it's new graphics card, double the RAM, additional 256Gb SSD, more power, etc so I'm going to do a clean install of everything and start setting up SRLE & SRLEX.  I am glad you're dropping Duel, I was going to leave it out anyway.  One question, I need this to be completely SFW (wife and kids!) so am I right in thinking as long as I use the underwear version of Better Males, and the UNP versions of all the NPC mods rather than the CBBE that I will be completely NeverNude?  Once I've got it running and stable I'm still planning on adding AGO/N2T and some other hunting stuff, plus PerMa.

BTW, have to post this link here as it may also make it in to my build just for LOLs - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57875/?

Oh, and I think one other thing that's missing from Skyrim given that you've included Immersive Patrols is this series of mods which add mounted patrols - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57727/?

So I'll no doubt be posting MANY help requests over the next few nights...

Edited by dunc001
  • +1 1

OK, I get my PC back this afternoon with it's new graphics card, double the RAM, additional 256Gb SSD, more power, etc so I'm going to do a clean install of everything and start setting up SRLE & SRLEX.  I am glad you're dropping Duel, I was going to leave it out anyway.  One question, I need this to be completely SFW (wife and kids!) so am I right in thinking as long as I use the underwear version of Better Males, and the UNP versions of all the NPC mods rather than the CBBE that I will be completely NeverNude?  Once I've got it running and stable I'm still planning on adding AGO/N2T and some other hunting stuff, plus PerMa.

BTW, have to post this link here as it may also make it in to my build just for LOLs - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57875/?

Oh, and I think one other thing that's missing from Skyrim given that you've included Immersive Patrols is this series of mods which add mounted patrols - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57727/?

So I'll no doubt be posting MANY help requests over the next few nights...

see choose SFW version of this just so you know that SkySight Skins that i have in SRLE Extended actaully adds underwear back on to the males so no penis should be seen.

Edited by Darth_mathias

I'm currently doing the conflict resolution through TES5Edit. when I want to move the "MQ102" line from 0002BDDD > 0002D27DF I get the following error: "M" at position 1 is not a valid character for None.

If I move the whole condition thing that "MQ102" is stored in, it will move without any problems. Should I just move the whole second condition section?

Not quite sure what you mean by this Darth?

sorry it's been a long day and my brain has turned to mush. What i was trying to say was you should select the underwear version of the female body if you decided on using SkySight Skins by fadingsignal that come as standard with underwear for the male bodies so you shouldn't see penises.

I will be starting a playthrough were I'm actually planning to read the books that I will come across.

Is there any reliable way to keep track in game of what was already read?

When you pick up a book it automatically opens and is marked as read, but I prefer to save the reading for later, around a campfire or while resting at an Inn.

The only mod I could find was Sometimes Pick Up Books https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32592/?

Has anyone tried it without complications?

Maybe it could be a good candidate for SRLExt is it works well.

• +1 1

I use Sometimes Pick Up Books and I haven't noticed any issues. It's a great mod. I put it in the head up display merge.

@edynacio: Ditto, had it since '14 I think, good stuff.

@ Darth/Lexy/All: You might consider Light Immersive Edition - Armor Progression Overhaul by cp44 as a replacer for Northgirl & UNP Rogue armors. It actually replacers Yennifer, Dark Envoy & Scarlet Dawn as well and does so by arranging the crafting requirements / armor values to be more immersive / scaled. I think it fits the SRLEX MLU synergy quite well by making you advance in skill to unlock new armors. There is also Heavy Immersive Edition - Armor Progression Overhaul by cp44 if you like the concept & want heavy armor covered as well (I wouldn't lose the zzJayMashup.esp though as it includes additional clothing sets). I was just updating my "MO profile in progress" (some day I'll actually find time to play) & dove into the SRLEX wiki, noticed some of the APO-LI armors on the list & thought I'd mention it :;):

Edited by redirishlord

Thanks Whetstone and redirishlord for the feedback,

There was people on the forums worried about this mod affecting the skill books but apparently the problem was related with another mod.

I'm assuming it won't require CR so I will add it to my load order under Heads Up Display

Edited by edynacio

I'm really sorry if this has been asked a millions time before, but I'd really like to hear it from the people in this thread and community (just for my own peace of mind!), is it safe to update the install as Neovalen does whilst having an active playthrough going?

I know the answer is a mix of yes and no, but where exactly are we meant to refrain from doing such and where exactly are we encouraged to do so?

Again, sorry for the question, but, maybe, hopefully someone else can benefit from a concrete answer to this - especially if it comes from the people who make up this community, maybe, yes? YES!

@edynacio: Ditto, had it since '14 I think, good stuff.

@ Darth/Lexy/All: You might consider Light Immersive Edition - Armor Progression Overhaul by cp44 as a replacer for Northgirl & UNP Rogue armors. It actually replacers Yennifer, Dark Envoy & Scarlet Dawn as well and does so by arranging the crafting requirements / armor values to be more immersive / scaled. I think it fits the SRLEX MLU synergy quite well by making you advance in skill to unlock new armors. There is also Heavy Immersive Edition - Armor Progression Overhaul by cp44 if you like the concept & want heavy armor covered as well (I wouldn't lose the zzJayMashup.esp though as it includes additional clothing sets). I was just updating my "MO profile in progress" (some day I'll actually find time to play) & dove into the SRLEX wiki, noticed some of the APO-LI armors on the list & thought I'd mention it :;):

Yes all of the Armor Progression Overhaul mod are on our radar just haven't got round to them yet.

I'm really sorry if this has been asked a millions time before, but I'd really like to hear it from the people in this thread and community (just for my own peace of mind!), is it safe to update the install as Neovalen does whilst having an active playthrough going?

I know the answer is a mix of yes and no, but where exactly are we meant to refrain from doing such and where exactly are we encouraged to do so?

Again, sorry for the question, but, maybe, hopefully someone else can benefit from a concrete answer to this - especially if it comes from the people who make up this community, maybe, yes? YES!

you can but i would be careful when it come to updating scripted mods as these are the mods that can "break your save"