Compass missing after guide tells you to play

SpinTexas

Question

As title suggests, I've gone through the User Interface section and was testing the game for the first time.  To my knowledge, everything appears to be in working order, minus one MAJOR exception, having no compass.  I've tried disabling aHud and iHud, but the problem is persisting.  

Any help will be greatly appreciated and I'm LOVING this guide, so thanks in advance!

post-7113-0-56475100-1433695100_thumb.png

4 answers to this question

The HUD overlay from iHUD is off by default. Have you tried tapping the 'i' key to bring up the HUD interface? If you hold down the "i" key for a few seconds the iHUD option window should come up where you can change which overlays show on screen, and the activation key (default is "i"). If these don't work let us know.

By the way, are you using the Darnified UI version of Dynamic Crosshair?

Yes, I've switched it to ALWAYS ON and enabled it in every option there is for that mod.  I can see everything else for my HUD.  I am pretty stumped right now.

And yes, I used Dynamic Crosshairs - Darnified UI and followed instructions concerning prefabs/DynamicCrosshairs.xml part.

Edited by SpinTexas