Some issues I've come across

CreamyRaccoon

Question

10 answers to this question

The shotgun is the WKK added one, WMKAA12. I'm changing the guide so the plugin for this is not recommended. The bashed patch unfortunately typically selects the WMK one which is quite ugly. Other mods provide a reasonable looking combat shotgun that works with WMK and RH_Ironsights. The general Millenia replacers are optional because of the issues described in the guide such as no WMK compatibility; typically this requires using meshes from FNV that are built for Millenia textures plus WMK/Ironsights. There are one or two weapon mods that use Millenia textures with WMK/Ironsights compatibility. I haven't checked to see what the bashed patch does with most Millenia replacers.

The lower screenshots look look either you have a mod other than Fallout 3 Redesigned that is changing the heads, or some body mod other than the ones in the guide. Look at the results in the bashed patch and make sure that the Project Beauty plugins win all the head model conflicts; they do when I run Wrye Flash. 

I don't have any other mods than what's in the guide so where do I go to check that? (I'm not really experienced in wrye flash.)

Also I found before I changed the assault rifles that the american version and the retexture from Wallace aren't compatible the entire is vanilla except the magazine.  

The bottom screens are known visual glitches from Robert's Male Body mod. I haven't found a way to fix these on my end, so I just went with Breezes FO3 Males. It sometimes has its own share of texture glitches but they are not so bad, most times not even noticable.

I originally included Breezes males but then there were glitches reported so I switched to Roberts. Breezes males mod is actually still in the guide but is hidden. Maybe I need to show both and mention some of the problems with each. The clothes in the guide work with both mods.

EDIT: The guide has been edited to include both male body replacers