Texture issues in New Vegas

Drewpy261

Question

Firstly, if this post is in the wrong or not ideal place, I am sorry.... I am new to this community and thought it fit here. Please advise if there is a better place for this. 

SO I am following the Fear and Loathing in New Vegas guide by EssArrBee EXACTLY. 

No problems all the way through the texture packs installation- everything runs great and my FPS is through the roof. Beautiful. 

Then... I get to the Wasteland Flora Overhaul mod step, and things go sideways. 

My problem is, the bushes and trees remain flat panel, blocky, and 2d, no matter how close or far i am from them. YES I followed Vurts instructions in regards to the LOD patch but that still doesn't help. Screenshots here- https://imgur.com/a/LBgGv

I have tried every manner and combination of re-install,merge/replace/etc I can think of and still havent been able to fix things. 

Googling around the webs has shown me it may be an AA / AF issue, I am using the ENB recommended by the guide, and adapted the .ini files as suggested by EssArrBee, but the problem persists.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!  

4 answers to this question

In the back of my mind, the whole time, I was thinking that..... Thanks for the clarification, and for the great guide. I am on optimizing textures today, then I should be golden. Can't wait to re-live the wasteland in all its Fear and Loathing glory.