Followed guide.. all day.. cant start game at all.. nearly ready to cry

Dweedle

Question

Ive spent my whole saturday on this guide for my game.  I am tryin to launch the game via mod organizer and the 4gb thing shows its loading bar.. then nothing.  game does not even start for it to crash.. it just does nothing.  No window, no anything!

can anyone help me?  feel so depressed now as I was hoping to spend my last day off playing the game.

6 answers to this question

did you follow this 

In the Executables menu type FNV 4GB Loader into the Title text box.
Next to the Binary text box, click [...], and navigate to the "...\Fallout New Vegas\" folder, select "fnv4gb.exe" and click [Open].
In the arguments text box type in "-laaexe .\FalloutMO.exe", without quotations.
Click [Add], then [Close].

BSAs loaded by plugins have a limit that is separate from the 255 character limit of INI loaded BSAs. NVAC raises the limit for INI BSAs to 1000 (maybe 10000, I forget) characters. That really helps if you repack the optimized textures in to BSAs and add them to the INI, so no plugin is needed.

Plugin loaded BSAs seem to hover around 20 or so. I have never been able to produce consistent results eventhough I spent months testing it.