Sign in to follow this  
z929669

RefScope (by Wyzard)

RefScope is primarily an in-game mod utility that allows the user to determine the source of the assets associated with a particular model as it exists in-game. It is very useful for tracking down information needed when modifying the game.

Requirements:

A similar mod exists for Skyrim (Mfg Console), but it is not quite as handy as RefScope.

The default key binding is [X] this can be set in the magic menu by right-clicking on 'Refscope'.

To use this mod

HOLD [X] and then an object that you are looking at will highlight.

Press your activate key (default is [space]) and a dialogue box will pop up with various options.

This mod is already included in Mythic Dawn: Gateway to Oblivion WIP

Edited by hishutup

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By slymeasy
      I already have Vortex overiding whatever conflicts come up so I don't need Wrye Bash to do that at all. All I need to do is a simple leveled list merge and I'm finding it difficult to follow the tutorials and guides I'm seeing on Youtube and other places. I can't find one tutorial that's specifically for just merging leveled lists. I wanted to be as safe as possible and just bash together the leveled lists and nothing else.
      I managed to get a bash patch up with a new game with the simplest tutorial I could find, but I feel like I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop. 
      I have one made now and it looks like it's working, but can anyone give me just simple step by step guide just a safe bashed patch for just leveled lists. I removed USSEP and anything vanilla from the patch. Was I supposed to just leave those things in? If so do I bash it again and continue playing or do I start a new game?
    • By Majorman
      Discussion topic:
      The N.V. Interiors Project by Bigcrazewolf, chucksteel
      Wiki Link
      Do not use as a standalone mod. Always use in conjunction with NV Interiors Remastered. 
    • By Majorman
      Discussion topic:
      Spice of Life - Fallout Character Overhaul and The Last Few Edits Patches by dbb
      Wiki Link