FNV: Increased draw distance + high-quality LOD?

Please tell me how to increase the draw distance and add in high-quality LOD. I want to at least see Primm from Goodsprings.

I hate pop-in, especially grass pop-in, and I want to see actors and buildings from a long distance.

Does TES4LODGen work with New Vegas?

Edited by fireundubh

Can you see Primm from Goodsprings? Because I sure can't. It's still a low-res LOD that looks like crap.

Hard to enjoy a sniper when you can't find a distant target without staring at blocky polygonal messes through the scope.

Edited by fireundubh

Honestly, not sure about that. I haven't been in the wasteland for I while, I got distracted by Skyrim. I do know ugrids 9 made long range targeting more appealing, but I didn't get a chance to pick up a scope in my limited testing so I don't know how much of an improvement (vanilla scope work was terrible back when with actors popping in as I zoomed and AI unable to acquire me).

If you find a good LOD solution by all means post a link, I'd like to download/endorse/enjoy it.

Edited by redirishlord