Dreadflopps Modular patches

Thanks for putting this guide together, it's been super helpful.

I'm putting together an amalgam of ERSO deleveled world, PerMA overhaul, Morrowloot loot, and various other tidbits. I noticed that you caution against installing High Level Enemies or even Deadly Dragons with ERSO deleveled world installed. Any reason why that is?

It has been some time since I looked at the encounter zones but I think their highest level is 50. High level enemies and Deadly dragons both adds spawn at levels higher than 50. This means that once you reach a level higher than 50, encounter zones with level 50 will be leveled. This may not be a bad thing since the game will get easy once you reach higher levels and Deadly Dragons and High level enemies can counter that but you won't have a true unleveled world. 

Also, is anyone familiar with this script that unlevels the entire world? I'm not sure exactly how it works but I've seen it posted a bunch.

https://github.com/fireundubh/xEditScripts/blob/master/Scripts/Quick%20Scripts%20-%20Unlevel%20Leveled%20List.pas

@fireundubh is on this forum but I can see you already found that thread. My guess is that the script sets all encounter zones to the same fixed level. ERSO

sets the encounter zones to different levels. Requiem, if memory serves me right, has all encounter zones set to the same level and sets creatures and npcs to a fixed level regardless of the encounter zone they are spawned in. Requiems method is more immersive, ERSOs is more compatible and doesn't require as many patches. I once asked Erkeil about how he decided which encounter zone gets which level, this was his answer:

There isn't a ERSO map relating to encounter zones. But, there is a general criteria to know their level of difficulty. Places (dungeons, caves, ruins) with necromancers/wizards/vampires/draugrs are all dangerous zones (from level 30 to up). Bandit zones are less dangerous (from level 10 to 25 generally). The animal zones (i.e. animal caves) are the easiest (from 5 to 15 level). Dragon cove are very dangerous (from level 50 to up).

Unfortunately I haven't done a real map, and my old excel chart has gone long time ago.
Cheers.
Erkeil

I enjoy using MMO in my play-through. 

I just want to report. 

1) There are conflicts between Sold out (NoRareVendorMetals.esp) and Scarcity - Less Loot Mod.esp. 

Scarcity - Less Loot Mod.esp adds rare ingots back to the Level lists when creating bash patch.

2) Should we add Delev bash tag to NoRareVendorMetals.esp? I noticed level lists from Skyrim.esm were forwarded to bash patch as well.

Any solution? I can remove them manually with TES5edit of course.

Edited by darkside

I enjoy using MMO in my play-through. 

I just want to report. 

1) There are conflicts between Sold out (NoRareVendorMetals.esp) and Scarcity - Less Loot Mod.esp. 

Scarcity - Less Loot Mod.esp adds rare ingots back to the Level lists when creating bash patch.

2) Should we add Delev bash tag to NoRareVendorMetals.esp? I noticed level lists from Skyrim.esm were forwarded to bash patch as well.

Any solution? I can remove them manually with TES5edit of course.

Thanks. Didn't notice that conflict since NoRareVendorMetals.esp gets merged into the bashed patch. Adding Delev to  NoRareVendorMetals.esp fixes it except for Corundum ingot that gets forwarded from Skyrim.esm, as you mentioned. No idea why it does that. The bashed patch isn't perfect I guess. There is also an armor from aMidianborn content add-on that should get forwarded into the bashed patch, which it doesn't (DLC2NordicHeavyBoss). I see no other solution than remove it yourself. Or make a  post-bashed patch-patch that works for your setup. Added NoRareVendorMetals.esp (delev) to the guide. Might add a post bashed patch patching instructions too later.

The merged script has been updated to 1.8 and some records was removed from patch 620 a while back. I don't know what did it but all patches are now mergeable. Use the new default setting, only renumber conflicting formIDs (there are no conflicting formIDs in the patches)

New version of iNeed probably removes the need for You hunger. Going to try this as soon as I get some time to play. If anyone tries this, I am glad for getting reports of how it works, especially if it removes food from ETaC.

Edit: Also thinking about adding the module iNeed - dangerous diseases. 

Edited by dreadflopp

New version of iNeed probably removes the need for You hunger. Going to try this as soon as I get some time to play. If anyone tries this, I am glad for getting reports of how it works, especially if it removes food from ETaC.

Edit: Also thinking about adding the module iNeed - dangerous diseases.

You hunger is still recommended on iNeed mod page. Just need to test, how much food iNeed removes from the game.

You Hunger: Food Removal is already an option in iNeed but adding this mod will further decrease the amount of food that can be found in Skyrim.

You hunger is still recommended on iNeed mod page. Just need to test, how much food iNeed removes from the game.

You Hunger: Food Removal is already an option in iNeed but adding this mod will further decrease the amount of food that can be found in Skyrim.

Saw that. I figured if iNeed removes enough without You hunger it would be great for compatibility reasons to stick with only iNeed.

Hello, I just installed everything necessary to play morrowloot according to this guide.  My question is, do I need to remove the 'relev' tag from CCO_WAFTrueWeapons_Patch?  I've removed it from Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp and replaced Weapons & Armor_TrueOrcish&DaedricWeapons.esp with the step replacement patch, and also removed relev and delev from CCOR.  But does anything need to be done with the CCOR WAFR patch?  And just one more question, why does the Weapons & Armor_TrueOrcish&DaedricWeapons.esp need to be replaced, but not Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp?  The replacement on the morrowloot compatibility page is outdated.  Does removing the 'relev' tag make it 100% compatible?

Saw that. I figured if iNeed removes enough without You hunger it would be great for compatibility reasons to stick with only iNeed.

I played around with the new iNeed with the food removal feature and without You Hunger and it seems like there's still a ton of food in the world. I'll definitely leave You Hunger in.

Hello, I just installed everything necessary to play morrowloot according to this guide.  My question is, do I need to remove the 'relev' tag from CCO_WAFTrueWeapons_Patch?  I've removed it from Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp and replaced Weapons & Armor_TrueOrcish&DaedricWeapons.esp with the step replacement patch, and also removed relev and delev from CCOR.  But does anything need to be done with the CCOR WAFR patch?  And just one more question, why does the Weapons & Armor_TrueOrcish&DaedricWeapons.esp need to be replaced, but not Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp?  The replacement on the morrowloot compatibility page is outdated.  Does removing the 'relev' tag make it 100% compatible?

1) Weapons & Armor_TrueOrcish&DaedricWeapons.esp needs to be replaced since it introduces new entries to the leveled list. This can not be fixed by a bashed patch. Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp do not do this.

2) CCO_WAFTrueWeapons_Patch should not be used. It is not needed. It patches the leveled lists but all those entries are deleted from Weapons & Armor_TrueOrcish&DaedricWeapons.esp in this setup. Using CCO_WAFTrueWeapons_Patch reintroduces the removed entries. I'll make it clearer in the guide.

I played around with the new iNeed with the food removal feature and without You Hunger and it seems like there's still a ton of food in the world. I'll definitely leave You Hunger in.

I played a little to and from what I've seen I agree. I'll try iNeeds option to turn off harvest vegetables and hanging meat though. A better option would be if those objects would be owned by someone (so harvesting would be stealing) but this works too.

I played a little to and from what I've seen I agree. I'll try iNeeds option to turn off harvest vegetables and hanging meat though. A better option would be if those objects would be owned by someone (so harvesting would be stealing) but this works too.

I'd like to hear your results using that. Even using that option didnt make a difference. With iNeed only, there was enough food that there was no need for me to harvest anything. It didnt come close to You Hunger. I thought there was a mod that made them stealing, but I cant find it now.

Found it, https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/28452

Not sure how well it works or if it conflicts with anything though.

Edited by gpthree

I'd like to hear your results using that. Even using that option didnt make a difference. With iNeed only, there was enough food that there was no need for me to harvest anything. It didnt come close to You Hunger. I thought there was a mod that made them stealing, but I cant find it now.

Found it, https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/28452

Not sure how well it works or if it conflicts with anything though.

I'll check that mod out, it looks good. It will probably conflict with ETaC. I need to figure out how to use Automation tools to fix these mods. The conflicts are really easy to resolve for You hunger (and for Don't steal my crop, I guess) but there are to many conflicting records. It just takes to much time.