Dreadflopps Modular patches

The spacing above the rules are really inconsistent...I don't know if I could fix it because the whole permissions thing

Hmm, you're right. The spacing isn't in the .css, just <br>. Misstake to do it that way I guess. You can edit the test page, it is an exact copy. It even has the pack template: page tools/edit with with form.

I believe it is supposed to be <br /> but it seems happy with <br>

and you seem to have fixed them....

Now I now what you meant. It was terrible on the first version of the test page. I fixed that. The spacing isn't perfect though, but close enough. Now I'm just waiting on a report to see if NPC knockout overhaul works with Yield 2.0. And for perkus maximus...

sevencardz 

Based on the description, it sounds like it should be functionally compatible. NKO allows for NPCs to recover from bleedout. The time limit is based on the NPC's level, so a lvl 10 NPC has 10 seconds to recover from bleedout before knockout. If he recovers, the yield mod should take over and you should still be able to knockout the NPC at that point, if you choose.

Source

Edited by hishutup

Now I now what you meant. It was terrible on the first version of the test page. I fixed that. The spacing isn't perfect though, but close enough. Now I'm just waiting on a report to see if NPC knockout overhaul works with Yield 2.0. And for perkus maximus...

Sorry, I've been studying for PSATs this week, but as soon as I get the opportunity I will test it :D

Alright, my tests suggest that they are not compatible. This may very well be something on my end, so I encourage others to test. I spawned 5 bandits, and I pummeled all but one into the bleedout state. The last one then cowered in fear, but did not "yield". I then beat the last one into the bleedout state as well, and set the recovery timer for NKO to 15 minutes and set the timescale to 50. When he woke up, he again cowered in fear, but did not have the yield animation as shown on the mod page  ::(:

Alright, my tests suggest that they are not compatible. This may very well be something on my end, so I encourage others to test. I spawned 5 bandits, and I pummeled all but one into the bleedout state. The last one then cowered in fear, but did not "yield". I then beat the last one into the bleedout state as well, and set the recovery timer for NKO to 15 minutes and set the timescale to 50. When he woke up, he again cowered in fear, but did not have the yield animation as shown on the mod page  ::(:

Thanks. As @hishutup pointed out, Sevencardz (the author of NPC knockout overhaul) said that they should be compatible but that is speculation. I think they should be too. I'll remove yield for now until someone can prove that they work well together.

Thanks for testing!

To everyone: Something that I asked about before: I'd like reports on Skyrim Immersive Creatures. I know that there are spawns of enemies that are not really immersive. If you see something like that or if there are some enemy that is just annoying, I'd like to know. This is so we can turn off everything that we do not want in the MCM menu. I'm thinking skeletons cause they only should spawn near mages, dungeons or magick places. I have encountered SIC skeletons in the forest several times. Maybe not a big deal but a little immersive breaking imo.

To everyone: Something that I asked about before: I'd like reports on Skyrim Immersive Creatures. I know that there are spawns of enemies that are not really immersive. If you see something like that or if there are some enemy that is just annoying, I'd like to know. This is so we can turn off everything that we do not want in the MCM menu. I'm thinking skeletons cause they only should spawn near mages, dungeons or magick places. I have encountered SIC skeletons in the forest several times. Maybe not a big deal but a little immersive breaking imo.

Not sure whether it's the sort of report you want, but something that has always bothered me about SIC are the Dwemer ghosts/specters.  It just drives me nuts that they make metallic noises and drop gears/metal parts.  They are ghosts and should presumably drop ectoplasm and not be made of metal.  For me, this has always been one of the biggest immersion-breakers from SIC.  I like their appearance and don't mind encountering them; I just don't agree with the way they were implemented by the mod.

Do they?  I guess I didn't realize that was vanilla; I always just assumed it was one of the mods I'm using.

While I'd prefer if none of the ghosts dropped physical weapons, the metallic sounds and the gears that are dropped by the Dwemer ghosts are still much more distracting to me than anything the regular vanilla ghosts do.  And honestly, it's probably the sound more than anything.

I would like to suggest switching Professions to [post=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fjwFo2rYqs]Livin Takes Time.

I will try this mod out in my test profile (which is starting to act up at level 86....)

Professions was added by Garfink. Living takes time seems to do a better job than professions, and I really like the menu aspect of it all. I'll check it out and report back in a week or so on my results.