Dreadflopps Modular patches

I posted a message there asking if they would be interested in making morrowloot compatible version but never got a response.  Raulfin is all over the nexus making patches so I thought he might be interested but I guess not.  Oh well, he really seems to have his hands full with the 1000 other projects he's got his hands in so I don't blame him.  I wasn't sure if Garfink was coming back or not and didn't know if skyre was something you were still interested in, darkside.

I posted a message there asking if they would be interested in making morrowloot compatible version but never got a response. Raulfin is all over the nexus making patches so I thought he might be interested but I guess not. Oh well, he really seems to have his hands full with the 1000 other projects he's got his hands in so I don't blame him. I wasn't sure if Garfink was coming back or not and didn't know if skyre was something you were still interested in, darkside.

I am still interested in it. I just don't know what need to be edited in SkyRe main.esp.

Hmm... I wonder if someone will be able to make a Skyproc patcher for Morrowloot... I bet it would be way simpler than most of the other patches. All there would need to be is a Blocklist and a removed item...

Maybe even an add random loot to specific places option.

I don't write/ understand java and I don't really want to learn how :/

Hopefully there will be someone that wants a winter project or whatnot.

Having multiple patches seems like a hassle and a patcher means only one esp

Edited by hishutup

Hmm... I wonder if someone will be able to make a Skyproc patcher for Morrowloot... I bet it would be way simpler than most of the other patches. All there would need to be is a Blocklist and a removed item...

Maybe even an add random loot to specific places option.

I don't write/ understand java and I don't really want to learn how :/

Hopefully there will be someone that wants a winter project or whatnot.

Having multiple patches seems like a hassle and a patcher means only one esp

Great idea, I don't think it would be that hard, as you said. Unfortunately I don't know java either.

Does SPERG require patch when using with WAF 5.0?

The patch in the unofficial patch mod is for WAF 4.x. A patch is needed for WAF 5.0 but there is none atm. You will miss out on some features in WAF 5.0 without one.

Just remembered an issue I had when I did some play testing a while back. There is a boar like creature from skyrim immersive creatures, I can't seem to remember it's name. It's a boar with horn like features on its nose/head. Anyway, it was a health tank (for my level 2 character at least) and took a lot of swinging with the sword to kill. It was very easy to kill though as all it took was to walk backwards and the boar was unable to hit me since its attack was too slow. Very boring and immersion breaking. I'm thinking the cause of this could be the mod "Realistic Humanoid Movement Speed". If someone has time to check this I will be thankful. If "Realistic Humanoid Movement Speed" indeed is the cause of this it has to be removed.

Another "issue" is creatures spawned by Skyrim immersive creatures that are immersion breaking. As my testing has been limited I haven't encountered that many creatures from SIC yet but I do know that I didn't like skeletons being spawned in the woods without any mage or magical places being close. Some discussion or suggestions on what spawns to deactivate in SIC's mcm menu would be helpful, if anyone has time.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

@Dreadflopp I have been running Dynamic Potions for about 2 weeks now. I have noticed an increase in CTD's. They are still uncommon, but slightly more common now than before, but I can't contribute that to Dynamic Potions at this time, as most of the CTD's happen during an autosave event. I took a look at the conflicts in TESVedit, the only ones were from Skyre, as you would expect. I honestly don't know what to make of the conflicts, or how to tell if they are something to worry about.

In short, I think that Dynamic Potions is good from a compatibility / stability perspective based off two weeks of play testing. I do not know if the conflict are benign or not via TESVedit.

I have become more fond of the mod as I have used it. At first, I wasn't a fan, now I plan to use it in my next setup/playthrough

What would be required from me if I helped support the Skyre portion of the guide?

Edited by IdiotDave
  • +1 1