Fear and Loathing in New Vegas - Feedback

BTW, some suggestions from me (I told you about them on Steam earlier, but since they may be forgotten):

[*]Yuki's REPCONN Test Site Fixes - v9.0 of his unofficial patch does not include this mod. When YUP gets updated, you can likely remove this, but until then, should be considered for the guide.

[*]EVEs Plasma Caster 3rd Person Firing Fix - Despite the fact that this was uploaded before the lastest version of EVE, it does not appear to use this fix. The Plasma Caster in vanilla (and EVE) fires very improperly while in third person, this patch fixes it.

Oh, and there's an easier method for installing Interior Lighting Overhaul than listed in the guide. Instead of extracting manually, use the Interior Lighting Overhaul installer, but don't tick Nevada Skies while installing. Then, download and install the Nevada Skies patch from the mod page.

BTW, some suggestions from me (I told you about them on Steam earlier, but since they may be forgotten):

[*]Yuki's REPCONN Test Site Fixes - v9.0 of his unofficial patch does not include this mod. When YUP gets updated, you can likely remove this, but until then, should be considered for the guide.

[*]EVEs Plasma Caster 3rd Person Firing Fix - Despite the fact that this was uploaded before the lastest version of EVE, it does not appear to use this fix. The Plasma Caster in vanilla (and EVE) fires very improperly while in third person, this patch fixes it.

Oh, and there's an easier method for installing Interior Lighting Overhaul than listed in the guide. Instead of extracting manually, use the Interior Lighting Overhaul installer, but don't tick Nevada Skies while installing. Then, download and install the Nevada Skies patch from the mod page.

ILO has some issues recognizing the already installed mods even with the internal installer, so manual installation is probably here to stay.

ILO has some issues recognizing the already installed mods even with the internal installer, so manual installation is probably here to stay.

What if you installed it via FOMM? That is what I used to do when I needed to install it quickly. 

Also, for some reason I cannot download DEIMOS. I get a Nexus error. Is this just me? This is the second file this has happened to for me. 

What if you installed it via FOMM? That is what I used to do when I needed to install it quickly. Also, for some reason I cannot download DEIMOS. I get a Nexus error. Is this just me? This is the second file this has happened to for me.

Fomm is fine but you still need the Nevada skies patch. Nexus is a bit weird right now, make sure in the options of mo you go to workarounds and change the NMM version to 52.3 or whatever the current version is.

Anyway, SRB, have you considered the two mods I mentioned? Didn't see a response for that...

Yeah, I just finished my last testing playthrough, so I'm setting up my next one right now. I'll be adding a few more mods from the last session today and tomorrow, then I'll start with the new stuff.  Fixes will probably get added quickly, I tend to look at those right away using the console.

Weirdly enough, I don't seem to have Animated Fan downloaded or installed in my previous FNV setup. Ah well - someone else may have downloaded it already.

EDIT: Oh, and regarding the Plasma Caster - WMX's EVE patch (and presumably main WMX) have modded versions of the Plasma Caster - without the fix as well. Examining the meshes for the fixed version, it turns out that it's as simple as setting the R-rotation of ##ProjectileNode (under ##GatlingLaserGun) to -90.00. I'll likely make a fixed version of the WMX-EVE Plasma Caster meshes and upload them on the Nexus (if possible).

Hello, I decided to give this a try and I'm up to the point in the guide with Fallout Character Overhaul. It seems that FCO has taken down the NVR 3 assets files and won't support NVR 3 anymore so what's the best course of action at the moment? Pick one or the other and just use that or is there another way?

A ClaiberX/WotNM/IMPACT patch is in the works, but no ETA right now. I'll look into bash tags as a solution. If you want to use IMPACT now maybe tag it with Graphics and Stats. THere might be a couple more. Also, the PN/WMX patch and the WotNM patch probably need those two tags.

Anyone use any single gun mods that they recommend? Stuff like Tactical Flamer Revamp, AK105, and Remington 700. Every some of the more over the top weapons are okay. I'm looking for stuff to build more supplemental pages for the Additional Weapons Section.

Just an update on some of the stuff going into testing, I am going to do a Yuki section kinda like the Moburma or sandbox6 sections. Here's what I'm looking at:

These are all small tweaks that would merge together nicely. None are mergealbe to Bashed Patch last I checked, but either way I like the idea of having a Yuki section. I was going to do this months ago and it just got lost in the infinite abyss of my mind.