Fear and Loathing in New Vegas - Feedback

I appreciate you helping me with the noob questions, you are really helpfull, great people! 

Now i'm at the "Looking good, Billy Ray."

Do you know if it's OK to swap the  Type3 Body and Armor Replacer with Type 6 Modification Body NVT6M Equipment Replacer NV ?

And still use the rest of the mods: Dead Money Type3 Outfits , Type 3 Honest Heart Tribal Armors and so on.?

The Type 3 outfit mods requires a Type 3 compatible female body, and as far as I can tell from the mod page you linked the T6M body does not fill that requirement. So, yes, you'd have to drop all the T3 outfit mods.

EDIT: Saw your post about AWOP after writing my original answer. If you'd want to include AWOP in your set-up you'd have to find all the necessary patches and installation instructions yourself, as they are far too many for us to keep track of.

Edited by MonoAccipiter

I appreciate you helping me with the noob questions, you are really helpfull, great people! 

Now i'm at the "Looking good, Billy Ray."

Do you know if it's OK to swap the  Type3 Body and Armor Replacer with Type 6 Modification Body NVT6M Equipment Replacer NV ?

And still use the rest of the mods: Dead Money Type3 Outfits , Type 3 Honest Heart Tribal Armors and so on.?

You can substitute body mods. I don't know much about Type6 other than it's a derivative of Type3 with bigger lady bumps. I think those two mods will swap out fine enough for the Type3 stuff, but I don't know how many outfits it covers. You probably can't use the Type3 DLC mods because it would leave weird seams or clipping. 

When i'm using EssArrBee's guide .

Is there any reason i should not get the mod: A world of Pain (AWOP) ?

There is an AWOP thread in the F&L subforum. I never got around to playing the game with it installed, but someone did get it all working.

Note: If black bars are showing on male bodies in game, try ticking or unticking the BSA for Roberts Males. If that does not work check that no other mod than aMidianBorn Book of Water, ALR - Aptom's Legion Retextured, Ghouls Hires retexture, or Wasteland clothing Hires retexture overwrite Roberts Males.

This note on Roberts Male Body needs a rework of some kind (which I'm willing to write, I just don't know what yet). Ghouls Hires retexture is installed higher up in the guide, so it wouldn't overwrite Roberts Male Body, which makes me wonder - should it be installed later, or the note changed accordingly? Also, Pip-Boy Light Colours installs a new pip-boy arm mesh, which overwrites the one from Roberts too.

EDIT: Any idea why my characters hands seem really low resolution? Hmm

Edited by MonoAccipiter

I'm working a bit with Mator Smash. It's pretty awesome. It doesn't work with the CREA records ATM, so that needs to worked out, but everything else pretty nice. I patched Pickable Cave Fungus with YUP's forwards in about 2 minutes instead of doing in 20 manually. 

I might start releasing my own YUP patches on the Nexus. I just gotta start getting permission to do so from the author's of the other mods that I'm patching with YUP fixes.

I linked that a bit earlier in the thread, hellanios.  :;):

Gonna have to look at that as well as linking to the eye fix in the FCO instructions, but before that I've got to upload my updates to ADAM to the Nexus as I recently got permission from the author to do so. To make matters worse I should've gone to bed hours ago!  :O_o:

I linked that a bit earlier in the thread, hellanios.  :;):

Gonna have to look at that as well as linking to the eye fix in the FCO instructions, but before that I've got to upload my updates to ADAM to the Nexus as I recently got permission from the author to do so. To make matters worse I should've gone to bed hours ago!  :O_o:

How are you going to update the mod? Are you just uploading update files piecemeal or are you going to upload the installer that F&L uses?

I was thinking to upload the installer (which would include my new patch for FAUE + my changes to the plugin (adding the missing helmets to the PN vision lists) + the new texture for the outcast poster). I had assumed that was alright since the only reference I could find to AI99's work on it was on the mod page itself and VT08 gave me permission to upload my changed version, but if you were thinking I'm missing some permissions I'll withhold it.

Edited by MonoAccipiter

The custom Desert Ranger helmets you can make at the workbench weren't added to the nightvision lists.

EDIT: Do you know how Advanced Recon adds vision modes? I made a plugin for the Legacy of X-13 helmet where I added it to the PN lists, but I'd much prefer it to have both (it currently has none, which makes it rather useless with ILO + an ENB).

Edited by MonoAccipiter

Alright, I've probably already asked this a few times, but I have that section at the end about making a game tweaks plugin. I'm wondering if people would just like me to make that a download so you can get it as a mod and install it without having to mess with FNVEdit. I just reworked most the guide and it really is quite long. I knew I was asking a lot from people to do the whole thing, but damn that is some real work. 

Also, that plugin is now going to be made apart of the Fixes section. You'll make the fixes merge, then use that plugin as the base for any fixes as you work through the guide. That's kinda how I want to do the conflict resolution section. Ooooorrrrrrrr, I'll just release my patches as a mod as well, so people don't have to put in more work because I'm such a nice fella. 

FOund this little gem. Makes the PN backpack penalties apply to the Spice of Life back packs, so the more stuff you carry the higher the agility penalty. https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/61045/?

Oh and did anyone else try out the crossbow fix I made?