Fear and Loathing in New Vegas - Feedback

I think this part of the guide directions are wrong (probably not updated to reflect adding Pacers Gambit in):

"Name the folder "New Vegas Uncut Series Merged" and make sure it is listed right after A Wilder Wasteland in the left pane."

It looks like "A Wilder Wasteland" should be replaced by "Pacers Gambit" since the merged patch includes Pacers Gambit.

I think this part of the guide directions are wrong (probably not updated to reflect adding Pacers Gambit in):

"Name the folder "New Vegas Uncut Series Merged" and make sure it is listed right after A Wilder Wasteland in the left pane."

It looks like "A Wilder Wasteland" should be replaced by "Pacers Gambit" since the merged patch includes Pacers Gambit.

Thanks.

The "Ambient Temperature" mod page offers an optional patch for Nevada Skies - is this supposed to be used?  The guide does not say to use it and it also does not say not to use it.

Don't use it. That patch was for a different version of Nevada Skies and isn't needed any more.

Admittedley not having read all 106 pages of this sticky, I just wanted to say that in the instructions posted when merging mods repeatedly say to use "Merge Plugs 1.xx" in the dropdown menu where the "xx" is out of date with the current version of that program which is version 1.75. Might be best to update the F&L guide to reflect those changes as some might find it somewhat confusing. All said though, it's a rather friendly user/newbie guide overall, and I appreciate how often repeatable procedures are rehashed. It's very good hand-holding for the nervous Bethesda player. :-)

Also, my apologies for not noticing this sticky before, I would have directed my minor inquiries here had I realized it existed. I won't make new topics for my concerns in the support section anymore.

Edited by whitewolf87

EssArrBee - I know you are planning on putting NVR3 back in some time soon, but I'm trying to update my mod installation to the current state of the guide (I will add NVR3 back in later when you add it back in).  One thing I'm trying to do is remove NVR3.  I seem to recall that installing NVR3 involved modifying files in other mods, like FCO and maybe the Roberts mod or something... I just don't remember, because I can't see what was actually in the guide previously regarding the modifications that were made before.  Now I am going to flat out reinstall FCO anyway... but what else should I be concerned with when removing NVR3?

Holster - new mesh for Heavensturkey - newest version is 1.2a.  There are 2 files - the guide doesn't specify if both should be installed.

BTW - I'm not complaining about anything.  Just helping to make the guide better by providing feedback as I implement it on my computer. :)

EDIT - the contents of the 1.2a archive file is a little tricky, because it has to be installed into the "meshes\characters\_male\" folder of the other archive file's directory structure, apparently...

Edited by oqhansoloqo