A Real Explorer's Guide to Skyrim

It doesn't differ at all, the reason why it was merged was to make compatibility with the rest of the pack easier. :)

On another note: FaTT 2 is driving me crazy, and the next version of ETaC is going to be even more awesome.

Sorry to hear about FaTT 2, but the news about ETaC sounds very exciting! :)

With the new 9.2 version of ETAC and its patches is the REGS - 3DNPC patch still required?

If yes what should be the load order between the two patches - I know both should be loaded after 3DNPC.esp but which comes first in LO - ETaC - Complete 3DNPC Patch.esp or REGS Patch - 3DNPC.esp?

With the new 9.2 version of ETAC and its patches is the REGS - 3DNPC patch still required?

Yes, the 3DNPC REGS patch only covers REGS - Cities.esp, CRF, and stuff like that, ETaC still requires its own official patch.

If yes what should be the load order between the two patches - I know both should be loaded after 3DNPC.esp but which comes first in LO - ETaC - Complete 3DNPC Patch.esp or REGS Patch - 3DNPC.esp?

The order doesn't matter between these 2.Also I'm making a new replacer version at the moment, but with so many patches to modify, it's borderline silly.

Ha. I did the opposite. I stopped playing ESO after about two weeks and sold it for $5. I can't stand it anymore. Anyways, good luck and have fun tho.

vidalia, that mod is wicked. Did you install it yet? If so, is there any issue.

I have used it before with SFO Regular and RWT2 and didn't have any issues and yes its pretty awesome. However I have not used the newer compatible version since I only installed Better City Entrances as part of REGS. So need to test compatibility with that and any ETAC changes to Karthwasten.

I would like to add to this that Helgen Reborn requires to either install it after you have completed the opening mission, or that you instal one of the alternative start mods. If you install Helgen Reborn and start a new game with the opening scene, there are many issues that can occur.

I would suggest adding one of the Alternative start mods to this pack to prevent those issues from occurring with new users.

Ha. I did the opposite. I stopped playing ESO after about two weeks and sold it for $5. I can't stand it anymore. Anyways, good luck and have fun tho.

vidalia, that mod is wicked. Did you install it yet? If so, is there any issue.

As a warning, I emailed Zenimax Support after a couple weeks of playing and they gave me a full return.

Edited by eecer

I have used it before with SFO Regular and RWT2 and didn't have any issues and yes its pretty awesome. However I have not used the newer compatible version since I only installed Better City Entrances as part of REGS. So need to test compatibility with that and any ETAC changes to Karthwasten.

Ah gotcha. I'll give it a try and see how it goes.

I would like to add to this that Helgen Reborn requires to either install it after you have completed the opening mission, or that you instal one of the alternative start mods. If you install Helgen Reborn and start a new game with the opening scene, there are many issues that can occur.

I would suggest adding one of the Alternative start mods to this pack to prevent those issues from occurring with new users.

As a warning, I emailed Zenimax Support after a couple weeks of playing and they gave me a full return.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe CJ added the note regarding Helgen Reborn and Alternative mod(s) in nearly bottom of the REG page.

I didn't know that I can get a full return. Oh well.

Cheers,

Dakkon

Edited by Dakkon