Badasstronachs by Ren - Enhanced Atronachs by Rengel

rootsrat

I like the one STEP has for the Frost Atronarchs. It basically uses the texture from Real Ice 2k Azur I believe. For THIS mod, I really like the storm atronarch. I don't like what he did with the fire. It like messes up the colors and looks way too bright. Doesn't really fit. I'm more than happy with the vanilla fire Atronarch with HRDLC.

/snip

I don't like what he did with the fire. /snip

She ;)

The author has registered on the forums, so perhaps she can take the feedback from this thread on board.

Still though, I want to see the attronachs in game, I don't like to judge by screenshots alone.

I've read the whole thread and I do agree with a lot of people. It was my first mod overall so I was just getting used to a lot of things and didn't really plan to get much attention at all, so I'm surprised it's here. I'm happy to say that I will be working on this next to revamp it keeping in mind all you guys have said.

Oddly, the fire one is one of my faves lol!! I thought she looked very magma-like but I will start over on her texture. Also will release an optional file as I will be adding parallax to the Frost atronach as I've noticed ENB doesn't work too well with my original one.