Badasstronachs by Ren - Enhanced Atronachs by Rengel

rootsrat

Rengel, one thing I suggest is that you merge all of those different mods into one. I think there could also be just one thread for all of these mods on here as well for simplicity. Also, Rengel, could you post in this thread or the others when you make updates? These are really cool and i'd hate to miss out on the latest versions! It's tough to keep up to date by checking myself :-P. Much easier when the mod authors notify us.

Bro, you can just track the mod on Nexus... Let the mod authors focus on creating mods :) If every mod author had to notify users about the updates on each forum their mods are being mentioned, they would have no time for modding!

So get your lazy bottom to Nexus and hit that Track button :p

The other attronach is actually a texture for wisp mother, and it adds a new type of attronach to the game, whilst these are retextures of existing content. It wouldn't make sense to join them.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

one thing I suggest is that you merge all of those different mods into one. I think there could also be just one thread for all of these mods on here as well for simplicity. Also, Rengel, could you post in this thread or the others when you make updates? These are really cool and i'd hate to miss out on the latest versions! It's tough to keep up to date by checking myself :-P. Much easier when the mod authors notify us.

I do plan to release a pack mod in the future, but it's a bit complicated since I plan to release a few more summon/retextures so it wouldn't make sense making a pack right now. I'm going to pack all Conjuration spells into one mod so I can make it compatible with shops and spawning lists so its easier for me to patch it for other mods, along with an optional file for just retexture replacers but it still will take time and planning.

one thing I suggest is that you merge all of those different mods into one. I think there could also be just one thread for all of these mods on here as well for simplicity. Also, Rengel, could you post in this thread or the others when you make updates? These are really cool and i'd hate to miss out on the latest versions! It's tough to keep up to date by checking myself :-P. Much easier when the mod authors notify us.

I do plan to release a pack mod in the future, but it's a bit complicated since I plan to release a few more summon/retextures so it wouldn't make sense making a pack right now. I'm going to pack all Conjuration spells into one mod so I can make it compatible with shops and spawning lists so its easier for me to patch it for other mods, along with an optional file for just retexture replacers but it still will take time and planning.

Sounds good. Do what you gotta do. Great work on these mods. I'm currently not using the added Atronarch's but I'm liking your retextures of a lot of the mystical creatures around Skyrim so I'm using those replacers.

I don't want to be rude "Bro" m8, but ?, why would you even ask such a question from a mod author, as to keep us informed of his updates ?

I am asuming you use MO, so even if you don't use a mod you could download it, install it and not activate it, and click on Check for Updates in MO to stay informed.

If you don't want to crowd your mod list you can use Nexus and select Track for a mod... really not intended to be rude, was just wondering what made you make that suggestion.

I don't want to be rude "Bro" m8, but ?, why would you even ask such a question from a mod author, as to keep us informed of his updates ?

I am asuming you use MO, so even if you don't use a mod you could download it, install it and not activate it, and click on Check for Updates in MO to stay informed.

If you don't want to crowd your mod list you can use Nexus and select Track for a mod... really not intended to be rude, was just wondering what made you make that suggestion.

I don't use MO unfortunately. That is on my list of things to switch to. It took me forever, and I mean forever...to figure out Wrye Bash so I've been sticking with that for the past year or so. I plan to switch to MO once S.T.E.P. 2.2.8 comes out. The reason I made that request was because from time to time, I see Mod Authors who are active on these forums announce when a new version of his/her mod is released. I didn't mean to make it sound like it was Rengel's 'Responsibility/Job' to do this. I just meant it is helpful. I do agree that as users, it is our responsibility to keep our mods up to date and to check new mod versions ourselves. Also, as you can see, my request was dismissed pretty quickly by one of our Mods :-P. That is fine though. Sometimes I ask for things which are stupid and I appreciate any feedback that the Mods/other Users give me! You're not being rude at all. 

Happy to hear that, you never know how it comes across even with a bunch of smilies lol. But I understand it is somehwat different with Wrye Bash, you are ahead of me there, so when I get to that stage and I start asking what sounds like obvious questions concerning Wrye Bash, just throw the ball back at me :lol:

Happy to hear that' date=' you never know how it comes across even with a bunch of smilies lol. But I understand it is somehwat different with Wrye Bash, you are ahead of me there, so when I get to that stage and I start asking what sounds like obvious questions concerning Wrye Bash, just throw the ball back at me :lol:

Well it's almost impossible to tell the tone via an online forum. I have the same problem with text messages. I especially hate when people do something like this....with the.....to me it sounds like they're being dismissive or talking down to me whereas to another, it might just seem like a way to pause...see what I mean? Also, from what I've heard, MO is better and more advanced than WB and STEP is apparently switching to MO exclusively, meaning they won't be making any more BCF files for WB, which will be the main reason that I will have to switch to MO. I'm just not ready to spend the time doing that yet since I am so used to the WB interface and layout. So unfortunately I won't have the opportunity to give you any sh** about WB ;-).

Happy to hear that you never know how it comes across even with a bunch of smilies lol. But I understand it is somehwat different with Wrye Bash, you are ahead of me there, so when I get to that stage and I start asking what sounds like obvious questions concerning Wrye Bash, just throw the ball back at me :lol:

Well it's almost impossible to tell the tone via an online forum. I have the same problem with text messages. I especially hate when people do something like this....with the.....to me it sounds like they're being dismissive or talking down to me whereas to another, it might just seem like a way to pause...see what I mean? Also, from what I've heard, MO is better and more advanced than WB and STEP is apparently switching to MO exclusively, meaning they won't be making any more BCF files for WB, which will be the main reason that I will have to switch to MO. I'm just not ready to spend the time doing that yet since I am so used to the WB interface and layout. So unfortunately I won't have the opportunity to give you any sh** about WB ;-).

Wasn't at all my intention to be dismissive or rude, or any kind of hostility on my side. I thought Nexus Tracking is a common knowledge (FYI, the button is right next Endorse button). Apologies if I sounded rude, didn't mean to at all.

But let's end this off topic now, and back to discuss the mod ;)

Happy to hear that you never know how it comes across even with a bunch of smilies lol. But I understand it is somehwat different with Wrye Bash, you are ahead of me there, so when I get to that stage and I start asking what sounds like obvious questions concerning Wrye Bash, just throw the ball back at me :lol:

Wasn't at all my intention to be dismissive or rude, or any kind of hostility on my side. I thought Nexus Tracking is a common knowledge (FYI, the button is right next Endorse button). Apologies if I sounded rude, didn't mean to at all.

But let's end this off topic now, and back to discuss the mod ;)

I didn't think you were being rude at all. I was just explaining how I have learned to assume that everyone here means well and is friendly. It also gets kind of muddy around here with people who are not native English speakers (sorry to call you out Cabal, but you're the worst with this. I complimented you once and you thought I was making fun of you :-)) OK! Back to the mod!

• 4 weeks later...

I've uploaded a 2k version of the Flame atronach this evening as a seperate mod. You can find it here: Rens HD Flame Atronach. I got a lot of feedback regarding Badasstronach's flame atronach wasn't very good and I agreed so I redesigned it and also added an alternate version, as well as some different flame choices.

I will be hopefully working on the frost atronach next and when I've done all HD version of them, I will add them as one pack.

Thank you all for your feedback ^__^

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...