Site Maintenance ×

Conflict Resolution

Went and did was much as I could tonight... skipped some of the lower priority items and finished off the DLC stuff and any USKP fixes that needed forwarding for ELE. Only stuff left is some "show sky" vs "no sky" type stuff. As there have been a ton of edits of late, I'm going to post my CR esp for a limited time... here. It should cover everything currently in the guide.... use it as a double check. I will remove it after a short time.

• +1 2

Went and did was much as I could tonight... skipped some of the lower priority items and finished off the DLC stuff and any USKP fixes that needed forwarding for ELE. Only stuff left is some "show sky" vs "no sky" type stuff. As there have been a ton of edits of late, I'm going to post my CR esp for a limited time... here. It should cover everything currently in the guide.... use it as a double check. I will remove it after a short time.

I did a comparison earlier and noticed a few different things:

00064B36 FoodCheeseWheel02B

You also copied the DATA - Value from Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp.

00075046 FarmInnDestroyed01Snow

This was missing from the file as well as the Better Dynamic Snow.esp master in the header. Is this conflict resolution still needed?

Block 4 > Sub-Block 8 > 07021074 DLC2HrodulfsHouse

This record was missing from the file but it's still in the guide. I think it needs an update since ELE DB- Interior Lighting.esp also modifies the base record. What I've done for now is:

Conflict Resolution: Use record from ELE DB- Interior Lighting.esp then move the FULL - Name record from Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp.

Most of the other problems I had were old records which had been made redundant in my copy (removed those) and I had forgot to copy a few Water Height values on the Dragonborn records, since I mainly copy the base records from the Bethesda ESMs since the simple formID finder in TES5Edit makes it a lot easier to find records with copy/paste. Thank you for uploading your copy so I could double check everything and for your guide in general.

Edited by Somatic

I did a comparison earlier and noticed a few different things:

00064B36 FoodCheeseWheel02B

You also copied the DATA - Value from Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp.

00075046 FarmInnDestroyed01Snow

This was missing from the file as well as the Better Dynamic Snow.esp master in the header. Is this conflict resolution still needed?

Block 4 > Sub-Block 8 > 07021074 DLC2HrodulfsHouse

This record was missing from the file but it's still in the guide. I think it needs an update since ELE DB- Interior Lighting.esp also modifies the base record. What I've done for now is:

Conflict Resolution: Use record from ELE DB- Interior Lighting.esp then move the FULL - Name record from Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp.

Most of the other problems I had were old records which had been made redundant in my copy (removed those) and I had forgot to copy a few Water Height values on the Dragonborn records, since I mainly copy the base records from the Bethesda ESMs since the simple formID finder in TES5Edit makes it a lot easier to find records with copy/paste. Thank you for uploading your copy so I could double check everything and for your guide in general.

FoodCheeseWheel02B - guide updated to match.

FarmInnDestroyed01Snow - still required, I removed it so I could test out other options than BDS. Will put it back into mine now. :)

DLC2HrodulfsHouse - updated in guide as well.

Edit: Dropbox updated.

So I tried the trick above and it tells me there are no logs. Was trying to check to see if the new unofficial patches updates required more patching/if that section was done yet. Small mod patches I'm comfy doing myself but I the unofficial patches are so complicated they scare me :P

Edited by Noobsayer

Revision history of "User:Neovalen/Skyrim Revisited - Legendary Edition&action=history"View logs for this pageThere is no edit history for this page. ^ That's what I get when I go here: https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Neovalen/Skyrim_Revisited_-_Legendary_Edition&action=history Am I doing something wrong? =/

Why not simply use the link in Page Tools ==> History?It then would have taken you to the correct url, which is: https://wiki.step-project.com/index.php?title=User:Neovalen/Skyrim_Revisited_-_Legendary_Edition&action=history

I know you said to use your conflict resolution patch as a double-check, but I cheated and used it right out of the gate. I did a full top-down install of everything per the guide as of March 21st, with no checks in-between, and lo-and-behold, everything works slick as can be (based on really rough testing). With a mere GTX660 2GB card, I seem to be getting a solid 30fps in Solitude with Vividian enabled (minus DoF). That's just stellar, considering all the mods installed.

Point being - thank you very much for sharing your .esp. Huge huge huge help.